What is this part called?

babyNSX

Reaction score
mine drives me crazy :run: too, i might remove it and add some duplicolor FBP too it. thanks for bringing this to my attention.

frantz954

Reaction score
mine drives me crazy :run: too, i might remove it and add some duplicolor FBP too it. thanks for bringing this to my attention.

flat black might not match up the way you want it too...i know krylon satin black matches up very well to factory ext trim pieces, could go semi flat if you want too but i wouldnt go flat. wont look right or hold up too long. good luck though, should be an easy fix.

sweagle02

Reaction score

flat black might not match up the way you want it too...i know krylon satin black matches up very well to factory ext trim pieces, could go semi flat if you want too but i wouldnt go flat. wont look right or hold up too long. good luck though, should be an easy fix.

post pics of the new paint, if you decide to go that route

I actually used Mother's Back to Black for my wiper arms and they turned out great! I'm planning to do the same with the cowl in a few days. I think u have less risk of f-ing your pieces up with some mismatched paint.

Back