What'd you do to your accord today?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Thanks Ty guy.

Sorry to hog this thread. Took a few more, definitely yes on the lip spoiler? A small part of me likes it as is...but then more of me doesn't. I think...

2012-10-29_18-05-12_215.jpg

2012-10-29_18-05-46_51.jpg

Steadycrusin401

Reaction score
RedRyder, IMO I like it with out.

What i did this past weekend. no time to post until today. I just beat Hurricane Sandy to the punch!
rainyday158.jpg
[/IMG]
068.jpg
[/IMG]
007.jpg
[/IMG]

Steadycrusin401

Reaction score
^NICE. That looks damn good! Love it.

Looks like you're missing a lug though.

Thanks for the kind words.

Lol, good observation. I misplaced my oem wheel locks from my gsr I had before this then I ran out of new oem lugs. I love shiny new things. HEHE...

Last edited:

LeAccord

Reaction score
Yikes!!!

Downside of living down under.

Would it be cheaper to get something shipped from elsewhere, ie, Japan?

I don't imagine so, but just curious, because if so, there are plenty of great parts you could get straight from there.
Japan would bring up similar shipping costs too .. and plus I don't know of any sites that ship from japan.. but true there are lots of great stuff to get from there.

Congrats on the suspension! Looking forward to seeing the car with it on.

Thanks Chris :D Hopefully it will be installed by next friday.

Spoiler-less trunk looks awesome. But maybe it does need a little touch to complete the look. Tough decision!

What i did this past weekend. no time to post until today. I just beat Hurricane Sandy to the punch!
rainyday158.jpg

068.jpg

007.jpg

Those wheels look awesome on our cars. Congrats on completing the 5 lug swap with some nice oem wheels :thumbsup:

Steadycrusin401

Reaction score
Those wheels look awesome on our cars. Congrats on completing the 5 lug swap with some nice oem wheels

Thank you. I never strayed from the OEM path. I have a set of 06 Accord v6 wheels for spring but no tires. They're the Enkei 9 spoke.

twofast4u

Reaction score
^Thanks Ty guy.

Sorry to hog this thread. Took a few more, definitely yes on the lip spoiler? A small part of me likes it as is...but then more of me doesn't. I think...

2012-10-29_18-05-12_215.jpg

2012-10-29_18-05-46_51.jpg

Personally, i would say go without the lip. But thats just me. Just do what you feel is right :)

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
Pulled off the p/s belt because my p/s pump took a ****. Also my down pipe somehow rubbed a hole in my oil pan and now it's leaking. All in one day FML.

Back