What'd you do to your accord today?

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Exactly! I'm on a quest to find a pre made steel box I can cut and weld , but idk where I should look

13836817294555P.JPG

Kitchen store.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Shipping was $216USD via usps priority .

Yikes!!!

Downside of living down under.

Would it be cheaper to get something shipped from elsewhere, ie, Japan?

I don't imagine so, but just curious, because if so, there are plenty of great parts you could get straight from there.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
So it’s really weird not seeing a spoiler in my rear view mirror anymore. haha

Looks so much cleaner! It would look good without the spoiler if you took off the rear window spoiler. But a lip spoiler would look nicer if you kept the window spoiler on.

I think you’re right.

:drool:

SOOO much better. Maybe it's the light, glare, color, or reflections but i'm kinda having trouble seeing where it's mis-aligned.

Shhh! LOL. I do kinda agree though. Both lips or none. :lawl:

I agree too. I drove it to lunch, and looked at it before I walked back into the building, and I think it just needs that little ‘some somethin’.

Are you talking about the trunk alignment? You can’t really tell from that pic, but the seam on the left side is wider than the right. I need to figure out how to adjust the fit.

Or if you meant the alignment of the lip, if you click on the pic link and really look at it (zoom if you have to), you can tell it’s not following the contour of the trunk. I bent it as much as I could, but didn’t tape it down so it’s sorta just sitting there not fully sitting how it will when I put it on. Which will probably be tonight after work.

Maybe you could utilize that as your new high mount stop light or something. Or, mod them as a Knightrider Kitt LEDs! J.K. :naughty:

Car looks fresh, man. She is a gem! Your reverse light lenses look very clear to me (not greenish like stock), which I like!

Thanks man! Yeah I’m going to try to see if it’s close enough to the right shape to use it as my 3rd brake light.

Funny you mention the lenses, they looked sorta green when I looked at them. But in the pics they don’t look green at all. I’ve noticed they always look different on different cars, some are more clear, others are more green, some look more red. :thinking:

Chris, definately needs the lip spoiler.

Car looks awesome....garage floor looks......:skurred:

Time to invest in a good broom, Bruh.

Any plans to coat the garage floor with some type of easy clean coating?

Know what’s sad? I spent a good part of Sunday cleaning and organizing the garage, and putting some things in the basement or shed to make more room. It almost feels like an oversized garage right now…but I was too lazy to get the leaves out of it, and I even have a leaf blower. :lawl: Most of the floor is in good shape, it is pitted in a few places. I’ve thought of looking at coatings but want to know more first, so I don’t mess anything up.

I've always liked those garage floors with those paint chip style things under that clear coat style stuff. No idea what they're called but I like 'em. Gives it a nice subtle flair and a little grip.

I know what you’re talking about. Smooth garage floors ftw.

I plan to keep the car at a sensible height for the time being.. probably no finger gap maybe a little less. The car may also be claybarred next week so the lower the car is the easier it is to reach the roof :lawl: and then get driveshaft replaced and alignment.. time to hunt down a lowered friendly shop..

Congrats on the suspension! Looking forward to seeing the car with it on.

Bax

Reaction score
Back