What'd you do to your accord today?

Simkid5614

Reaction score
Brought home the Christmas tree in it today. Then Proceeded to sprain my ankle falling down a ravine. :beer:

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
Cranked my coils down over the weekend. Met with some members.posted a new pic in my ride thread.check it out let me know what u guys think.

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
Drove my sister's Fiesta to school today and stuck my Broadway mirror in there so I could test it out haha. I liked driving it since it compares to the Honda Fit which I really want to test drive. Pretty agile and light, the gas mileage is crazy good compared to my car but the power is very lacking. Almost had to floor it getting on the freeway. Parking was like going from a boat to a go cart though haha our cars are pretty long.

Got my CEL read and found out it's just a solenoid of some kind and not any internal damage on the transmission. Drove it back without any problems. So with a little good news I put some stuff I ordered on my car.
Put the mirror back in my car
Got the amber led front turn signals in, thought they'd be brighter than they are. Actually a little dimmer than the oem bulbs and they're the 5050 smd leds too.
Stuck a red led in my odometer

LX_F23A1

Reaction score
Made a bunch of quotes and pics for the old parts car.

Broke lose in first and second on the new one :beer:

Rsuave24

Reaction score
484347_10200257642383637_1201009809_n.jpg

Happy slammed winter from me to you :) from MN.

Back