What'd you do to your accord today?

LeAccord

Reaction score
Alex, are you planning on doing anymore tan/black with the interior, ie, the seats?

There are a few more little things that i'd like to paint.

Black seats, quite possibly, but it'll take time. I need to do a bit of reading up on seat bracket modifications, seat belt compatibility, power seat wiring and junkyard scavenging .. Depends on what seats I can find.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
The TSX is in Australia.

Would be nice to see a full set of those with maybe tan stitching or something.

LeAccord

Reaction score
They only come in full black or full tan here .. and I have no plans on bothering to change the stitching lol. The rears will almost definitely be from the tsx, however the fronts may come from another honda .. :naughtyrun:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
t'was googling and found this :
1493820057_large.jpg

Haven't seen anyone with the woodgrain instrument cluster bezel trim, shifter trim, power outlet trim, chrome? door handle trim and chrome air vent trim.. Oh and that old *** woodgrain cell phone :lawl:

Muhib (Raul) had a dash trim kit, different than the one you found though.

IMAG0188.jpg

Simkid5614

Reaction score
Set off my car alarm today, and found out It fires the HID ballasts when it goes off. Any way to disable?

Also washed the salt off.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
No I mean do you leave them on all the time and let them switch themselves off 15-30 seconds after you get out of the car? Or do you physically turn off your headlights before you get out of the car?

Back