What'd you do to your accord today?

Matt1264

Reaction score
Changed my ATF. Transmissions got 130xxx miles and still running well. hopefully that doesn't change.

Ratchet

Reaction score
installed a DIY painted 98-00 coupe bumper cover.
replaced the OEM grille.

y6ary7a7.jpg

7u4egave.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Last edited:

xci.ed6

Reaction score
replaced the OEM grille.

NICE!

I measured the torsional stiffness of the chassis.

IMG_20130824_180347_zpsbe5e21cf.jpg

A few weeks ago I painted the grills, finally took a picture about 2 minutes ago. It's pouring rain so I'll have to get a better picture some other time.

IMG_20130824_190005_zps9076132e.jpg

nailPuppy

Reaction score
Picked the car up last Friday.

Gave it a good power wash on Saturday and vaccuumed it pretty well, quite a bit of broken glass in the floorboards from a broken window months ago. Also reset the SRS light.

Last Sunday I de-fogged the headlights

Tuesday after work I replaced the cabin air filters. I'm pretty sure they were original. The ones I pulled out were solid black and packed with dirt/leaves.

Yesterday I cleaned the hell out of the interior leather and vinyl. Man it was gross before. Big black smudges of dead skin cells and general nastiness from the previous owner. I pulled a hockey puck shaped chunk of old receipts and dried soda out of the cup holders. Gross gross gross.

Today I'm replacing the passenger window regulator, cleaning the alloys, and getting the tires to look black instead of brown.

Sadly the weather hasn't cooperated enough for me to wash/claybar/wax it yet, maybe next weekend. For now I'll probably just do another touchless auto carwash. I also need to scrub the **** out of the carpet this week, hopefully it won't rain too much.

The car is in good condition mechanically but the last owner was a slob.

I should just say ****** it and take it to a detailing place, I might do that eventually but I'm sure I can do the majority of the work myself :D

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
replaced the OEM grille.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/24/y6ary7a7.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/24/7u4egave.jpg[IMG][/quote]

Looks pretty good. How many coats of clear did you use?

Back