What'd you do to your accord today?

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Dam I agree I prob wouldn't put blue mudguards and what not on my car but that's a lil too much

Hey man we r a forum we cannot force anyone to do things to their car as we would, if that was the case then we wouldnt have such a great forum with so many great lookin cars

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Took her for a spin to my homeboys house then took a pic of her with her cousin lol
vyqy9ezu.jpg

BullAccord

Reaction score
washed a ***** ton of pollen off of my car today after work.
But what i thought was bird poop turned out to be a decent sized scratch.
I assume someone hit my car with their backdoor :facepalm:
as if my car don't have enough problems :yuno:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Too many other projects to paint/polish the IM and valve covers, so picked up some engine covers for $36 shipped. woot .

temporary_zpsd7eba0b5.jpg

ChargerFan17

Reaction score
Installed the second pipe to make it a Cold Air Intake, now that it's like 85 degrees in California now hahaha.

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Where in Tpa are you?

Nice coupe btw!

Thanks. Westchase area.

Too many other projects to paint/polish the IM and valve covers, so picked up some engine covers for $36 shipped. woot .

I feel you on that one. I polished the j30 IM and it looks like crap now. Too lazy to redo it, also have my engine covers that are in need of a repaint too.

Metalp3n

Reaction score
Well I finally got around to doing the brakes on this "beast". One of the rear calipers was seized, the front rotors were horribly warped, and the pads all around were just destroyed. So I tore into it - got a refurbished rear caliper, some autozone pads & rotors (because for a daily its perfectly fine and because budget being stolen by S14/R33 build) - and now I have a daily that stops a hell of alot better.

Maybe one day I'll clean my EGR port.

Back