What'd you do to your accord today?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
So they're universal but the bracket fits better? You gotta cut out a hole anyways so can't you cut the hole to fit a different bracket?
Or does the inside of the bumper have a little outline for the rear fogs like the BB6 does or did you make your own template?

Post pics :)

hahaha...I know it sounds odd, but yes, the Prelude Bracket fits our bumpers better and the fog sits a little better compared to the Civic/Integra rear fog.

Will post pics, although I haven't taken pics of the inside of the bumper, when I move the car again I can take some of those as well.

There is no marking inside the bumper since it isn't something that is stock on our cars.

You have a Coupe, so the measurement will be a little different, but the guy who did mine, and almost every other one of the Toronto Accords, has a good eye for it. Not sure what marking point he used on the Coupe, but for the sedan, he went by the tail light and used a starting point to mark off where to cut.

If you pm me your number, I can email you a couple pics I have on my phone.

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
hahaha...I know it sounds odd, but yes, the Prelude Bracket fits our bumpers better and the fog sits a little better compared to the Civic/Integra rear fog.

Will post pics, although I haven't taken pics of the inside of the bumper, when I move the car again I can take some of those as well.

There is no marking inside the bumper since it isn't something that is stock on our cars.

You have a Coupe, so the measurement will be a little different, but the guy who did mine, and almost every other one of the Toronto Accords, has a good eye for it. Not sure what marking point he used on the Coupe, but for the sedan, he went by the tail light and used a starting point to mark off where to cut.

If you pm me your number, I can email you a couple pics I have on my phone.

I understand what you mean. I want to get a rear fog soon but after my other priorities. Weather has been really down here so it would've came in handy haha

That'd be cool, pm'd

Ordered my test pipe last night

I've been thinking of getting one too, let me know how it sounds and if it smells funny or throws any codes.

Last edited:

Mikey

Reaction score
Is that a turbo J32?? :lawl:

My girlie has been letting me drive her car lately, and it's kinda nifty. It's a 1.8L so it's slow as all hell but it gets around pretty nicely. Has a few features I wish my accord had, like automatic locking doors, one-touch moonroof, and an info center. Still trying to find OEM or other wheels for it. These things are actually pretty mean with some Eibachs, Borla axle-back, and a retro. Then again, my car would be too. :lawl:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Mikey, what car are we talking about?

I made assumptions, but I would rather hear it from the "horse's mouth'.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I HATE auto locks. My dad's Olds' had those damn things and they drove me nuts. My wife's Cobalt still has them, and I hate them with the fire of 1000 suns. :lawl:

One touch sunroof would be nice, I'd rather have one touch window/up down though.

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I HATE auto locks. My dad's Old's had those damn things and they drove me nuts.

One touch sunroof would be nice, I'd rather have one touch window/up down though.

Agree and my old Cutlass had them too.

Must definately.

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
Drove to and from school.
On the way back I saw an OG nigga riding a facking loud crotch rocket without a helmet and when he got a little closer I found out he was strapped.
Only in Detroit.

Casper

Reaction score
Dropping it off on Monday for paint! After that, wheels and headlights go on. Anyone in the tristate area have some tires for sale?

Latest posts

Back