Wheel Clearance Problems

jaliscokid100

Reaction score
I currently have my 99 4 door accord on 20s lifted the back because it rubbed, and i dont like the bad handling, also looks ugly. so i want lower and tuck my wheels. First I know i need to roll my fenders. But after that there are so many options I dont know which one would work this is what Ive heard camber, fender pulling, and coilovers? My wheels are 225/35/20 Im not sure of the rims offset.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
Handling and 20s don't really work well together, whether you've got the suspension lifted or dropped. If you want the 20s for looks, that's fine...I have no issue with that & think it can look nice when done properly (which rarely happens). If you want legitimately accurate help with your dilemma, you'll need to figure out your wheel specs. That will determine how far into the bag of tricks (camber, fender pulling, etc.) you'll need to go.

Darianjr1

Reaction score
Roll your fenders and relocate the bumper tab, ill post pics of mine for you. As far as camber, most of us use natural camber, which comes with slamming the car. You will need a camber kit to do this. Post pics of your car too, and give me til the morning to post the pics for you.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Ehhhh I've only seen one 6GA I thought looked good with 20's. Tucking tire with those is not worth it, I'd downsize as others suggested.

Back