Wheel Fitment Thread

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I like those, Shadow, although I think if they were 18's they would look better.

Planning on a bit more of an aggressive drop with them?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
How low will you be on those wheels, Shadow? If you have 1-1.5 fingergap, you don't need to roll the fenders. The set of wheels I'm rebuilding are 18x8 +38 in front.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
planning to get some rims. 17x8.25 +25, 205/45/17. how will these sit on my coupe? i have coilovers. just want a flush look. no crazy poke. or would 17x9.75 +25 be better?

Balls to the wall. 17x9.75 now. It is flush. Just light pull on front & rear

Shadow1

Reaction score
I like those, Shadow, although I think if they were 18's they would look better.

Planning on a bit more of an aggressive drop with them?

How low will you be on those wheels, Shadow? If you have 1-1.5 fingergap, you don't need to roll the fenders. The set of wheels I'm rebuilding are 18x8 +38 in front.

I've thought about 18s and didn't want them. Lol.

As far as how low ill be. I don't intend on having any wheel gap. 1/2 a finger gap if that. I normally try to have the tire flush with the fender when I can.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
That's a good drop. Depending on your camber in the rear, you may have some fender work to do, but at least try the setup first and see how you like it.

Shadow1

Reaction score
That's a good drop. Depending on your camber in the rear, you may have some fender work to do, but at least try the setup first and see how you like it.

Yea. Ima try them out. see what it looks like. I'm trying to work out where I can at least get the wheels. Lol. Working out my finances for next month to get them. Ill probably have them end of January-mid February. Especially since ill be getting my taxes done like the day of me getting my w2. Lol.

But I gotta get my suspension set up right 1st tho. 12k front/6k rear. Looking for some good struts to pair them with.

Drew707

Reaction score
Balls to the wall. 17x9.75 now. It is flush. Just light pull on front & rear

yea i was thinking about it. i seen your 527 setup i like it except the camber in the rear is to much for my taste thats y im thinking of going with 8.25. or did u have that much camber bcuz of your camber kit was needed to fit

Shadow1

Reaction score
12k/6k seems a little unbalanced to me. It might be fine, just usually see 12k/8k

I was gonna just do 8k front/6k rear. Someone said 8k is kind of soft. So I looked at the rates for the Type Ones. They're 12k/6k. I might have seen wrong.

Back