Who'd be interested in a Switchblade key made for the 6gens?

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
that is absolutely bull man ... go back, if they give you the same story, which they probably wont unless its the same douche as before ... and if he/she does, ask someone else and file a complaint lol

pattywak

Reaction score
I will make a separate thread to keep this one on topic. :thumbup:

But back to topic, Zero let us know when you get yours and what you had to do to get it working. I'm still very interested if even for just the key part. :rock:

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Will do. I'll prob be gettin it this comin week and possibly even get over to the locksmith then too.

Nismode

Reaction score
Nice that they came out with a cleaner design...just when I was about to buy the silver pod design one (which has grown on me lol).

Subscribed for updates.

The auction says 00+, will it work for a 98 EX?

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
Nice that they came out with a cleaner design...just when I was about to buy the silver pod design one (which has grown on me lol).

Subscribed for updates.

The auction says 00+, will it work for a 98 EX?

search on eBay, there are ones for 98-99 saw 2 listings the other night

Believe the 98-99 and 00-02 used different remotes even though they look the same....ran across this when I was trying to find another OEM remote for my car

pattywak

Reaction score
Yeah let us know when you get it and what you do to get it working man. :thumbup:

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2001...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I actually bought 3 of these keys from the same seller. 1 in each style out of curiosity over a year ago

1 - Switch blade
1 - Switch blade with Alarm control
1 - The swing blade

I have 2 of the keys cut, and they all work. they're pretty much Adapted OEM keys, but the quality of the plastic is weak and very soft.

Nothing like the OEM high density plastic. The alarm buttons also don't work :( that's why they discontinued that line. I've been using them for almost a year now, no problems thus far. But it feels REALLY REALLY CHEAP.

I wouldn't get it again...

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Yeah, this one at least looks more oem (especially how the buttons are setup n how they look like the actual fob we have). If it works I'll seriously be on here the minute I get back (I'll prob be driving back with it in the ignition lol)

Back