will 02 RSX Type S wheels fit on 02 Accord V6 coupe?

Artistotle

Reaction score
Nice, one last question, is yours a 6 or 4 cylinder? I've heard that makes a difference but in not sure since it was stuff I read on other forums, but I may be confusing the answers on the other forums with 7th gen. And thanks you guys I appreciate the help truly

Mine is a 6 cyl. It doesn't matter because both i4 and v6 cars have the same suspension design. The only difference is the shocks and springs are geared differently for the different engine weights so that both cars have the same ride height as stock. I am lowered 2.0 inches front and back and i don't have any problems with rubbing, but I don't know if acura put different offsets on the 05/06 base 16" versus the earlier model type S 16".

mr.rager89

Reaction score
Mine is a 6 cyl. It doesn't matter because both i4 and v6 cars have the same suspension design. The only difference is the shocks and springs are geared differently for the different engine weights so that both cars have the same ride height as stock. I am lowered 2.0 inches front and back and i don't have any problems with rubbing, but I don't know if acura put different offsets on the 05/06 base 16" versus the earlier model type S 16".
Alright then, yeah im not sure about the offset. So far from all the replies in confident they should fit and if not ill sell them and profit off them. :)

mr.rager89

Reaction score
So i got the rims and tried them on the front but the wheels did make contact with the caliper. So a total dissapointment, but at the same time im at fault for not researching the offset as the rsx wheels sit at 45 and mine are at 55. so i will just sell these wheels or trade for som tl wheels since they are much sexier but we will see. just figured id let you guys know

mr.rager89

Reaction score
Dude just get some spacers its not a big deal
yeah i know its no big deal but i went to a tire shop yesterday and they threw on some TL wheels on it and they look much nicer then the rsx ones i have. So im just going to sell them and buy some TL wheels, plus the rsx in 16's look funky to me.

mr.rager89

Reaction score
So i have been meaning to update you guys on my wheels purchase and i got rid of them and got me some TL wheels :)

IMAG0026.jpg

IMAG0024.jpg

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
So i have been meaning to update you guys on my wheels purchase and i got rid of them and got me some TL wheels :)

IMAG0026.jpg

IMAG0024.jpg

Nice now all u need is a drop and some blackhousings :thumbsup:

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

2000accord89

Reaction score
5lug wheels made by honda acura nissan and mitsubishi will fit on ur accord infinity too bcuz i might b gettin g37 wheels soon...

Back