Wink or Broadway?

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
Auto dimming rear view mirrors FTW :rock:

Manual oem dimming rear view mirrors FTW too:lawl:..for those of you that dont know how to do it or know the purpose of that thing flip that thing under your rear view mirror and it'll cut down the reflection of lights behind you. Thank me later

As for OP,why the heck would you wanna get something that hideous called a wink as your rear view mirror? I guess you wanna join the band-wagoners too. If you're looking for something slightly bigger/wider than oem then get the broadway. /thread

cg6boi

Reaction score
its true once you have a broadway you never wanna drive without it ever again, when i drive a car without it it tottally sucks! just like HIDS once you have em you never wanna go back

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
in terms of functionality...id take a wink mirror any day of the week over a broadway style mirror. i have a broadwayesque convex mirror on my car now, but id rather have the wink, just havent gotten around to it yet.​

itsallgsho

Reaction score
Opinions are still going? OP you decided yet?

In which case, my 2cents if it means anything, haha, but I got a 240mm flat broadway, and I think they're great, clear, and not so flashy. It increases your view of other drivers, for safety reasons, plus its cheap, so cant go wrong.

Now the wink, my buddy's EK has one and maaaannnn is it wide. You can see the person standing next to the driver door, in the mirror. Haha. If you want it for its function, then go for it. Never drove a car with one, but I can imagine how awesome it is to see everything behind you, blindspots and all. Although idk bout all the headlight beams...

Ilovemy6thgen

Reaction score
I bought a broadway mirror a few days ago. It's better than oem for sure and worth every penny. Thanks for the help everyone

Last edited:

pattywak

Reaction score
Opinions are still going? OP you decided yet?

In which case, my 2cents if it means anything, haha, but I got a 240mm flat broadway, and I think they're great, clear, and not so flashy. It increases your view of other drivers, for safety reasons, plus its cheap, so cant go wrong.

Now the wink, my buddy's EK has one and maaaannnn is it wide. You can see the person standing next to the driver door, in the mirror. Haha. If you want it for its function, then go for it. Never drove a car with one, but I can imagine how awesome it is to see everything behind you, blindspots and all. Although idk bout all the headlight beams...

Exactly why I love my Broadway. The anti-glare feature puts it far above the wink in my opinion, especially with a lowered car and all these other vehicles with projector headlights / HIDs / Trucks / SUVs / Stock height cars that would blind me if it wasn't for my mirror.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
Exactly why I love my Broadway. The anti-glare feature puts it far above the wink in my opinion, especially with a lowered car and all these other vehicles with projector headlights / HIDs / Trucks / SUVs / Stock height cars that would blind me if it wasn't for my mirror.

it's the broadways best feature for sure :beer:

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
Should have kept it OEM. I had a Broadway and felt it was a waste of money, regardless of how cheap they may be. How lazy do you have to be if you spend money on a bigger mirror just so you don't have to turn your head? Glare in your rear-view? Tilt the mirror down a little. Come on.

Anyway, sorry for that little rant. Its unnecessary in my opinion, but I'll just leave it at that.

Back