work in progress...

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
bought them black housed... LOL... would never try to pull and lense from a headlight!! tried once wen i was 17 with my acura legend... failed!!! #was trying to do diy halos

On 6thgens it's beyond easy.. Look up the DIY for it if you are interested.

These pics are nice, but can't wait to see your turbo goodies you spoke of earlier! :)

Lboogy*CnTX

Reaction score
to the guy... ive lived in killeen pretty much all my life... left for 2yrs in the air force and came back... if you were always into the scene you might have ran into me at the carwash until they shut us down and we started the target ish... started with and 86 rx7 na, to a 90 acura legend, to a 05 pontiac sunfire, #dnt knock the eco tech motor, beastly if done right... freakin team "inferno" lol the high school days...

turbo set up..??? excited and anxious at the same time, was lookin at a boosted cg auto on youtube... didnt look very promising... but, i do have skills so.. just gotta see.. and might have to consider the trans swap....?? plan is to shut my bros eg down... sucks cause he bought it alrdy fully built so wen he blew all he had to do was copy wat was already in there... -_-

and for the wheels i got some matte bronze.. might powder coat them... online they look to silverish for wat im goin for but would just have to see'm in person wen i get home

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Haha u used to be auto Shahid maybe it was u.. but OP has the V6 model.

On another note, I texted you bro, never got a reply. Your num still the same?

iHazSnail

Reaction score
i am still 90% sure it was me lmao and damn i just saw it!! sorry pal been busy and not used to the iphone so much. reply coming your way nao!

Back