WTB: 98-00 OEM underspoiler / side skirts

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Fail! LOL can't we all just get along?!?! :D

Look setting expectations is setting ones self up for possible failure. Read the thread man...patience is key. I know I'll get them, when is the key. Pure patience and persistence....
I have the full kit and two front lips. I'm just laughing at the fact that you want someone to "give someone else a shot" at running the kit when everyone knows it's the best kit for the coupes. It's like asking someone to make their car look worse so you could get their parts. Doesn't make any sense at all.

BoyWonder

Reaction score
I'm just laughing at the fact that you want someone to "give someone else a shot"

That was the whole purpose of the post, but I wouldn't expect you to know that because in your defense, you don't really know me. Now forget about that part of the post and focus on the 2nd part...patience is key...

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
You don't make any sense at all. I agree though, you just need to be patient. Sets pop up every now and then.

MoneyPit

Reaction score
Just give him your side skirts Kevin, out of the goodness of your heart.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
yeah your patience is fine, but you're looking for a miracle if you want physical objects to just be mailed to you by another human being unless they really think it's worth it to them.

which they won't, because they know what they have.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Just give him your side skirts Kevin, out of the goodness of your heart.
40oz_laugh_in_tub.gif

yeah your patience is fine, but you're looking for a miracle if you want physical objects to just be mailed to you by another human being unless they really think it's worth it to them.

which they won't, because they know what they have.
3879%2520-%2520animated_gif%2520chuck_norris%2520dodgeball%2520thumbs_up.gif

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Took me 3 years to find all 3 pieces -- front, sides, and rear. Sides are Very hard to find.

Same here. Actually found the rear on Ebay BNIB in like 2007, already in SMR.

The sides and front popped up on here later, both were Taffeta White, and they weren't cheap. But as we all know, it's worth every penny. Unfortunately some people don't realize that.

Back