WTB: 98-00 OEM underspoiler / side skirts

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Any other leads? I admire the persistence man, because to find them, that’s what it takes.

I hate when I see a lip kit on a car being driven around by someone who doesn’t even know, like some middle aged woman that bought the car from the factory with the kit on the car, or bought it secondhand. These people don’t even know what they have lol.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Exactly the ones I am referring to Chris, stock cars, that just happen to have the OEM kit. I am tempted to ask someone if I can buy it off them, since I know they have no idea.

BoyWonder

Reaction score
Trust me, there are a lot of them out there. I'm actually tired of seeing the OEM knock off too. It would be one thing if the sides were made correctly but they are not so....persistence is key. Im bound to find them somewhere

SykVSyx

Reaction score
If you want to go on a mission and do a ting, the next time you come across one one night, let me know.

:lawl:

BoyWonder

Reaction score
Bump

D, if i cant find anything by summer, I may get a new set of these oem replica's and either cut the rocker panels or mod them to fit with the mud flaps. I'd rather someone just give someone else a turn at rocking the actual oem ones. I went as far as to contact a Honda dealer in Europe that usually stocks parts that are discontinued or hard to get and they dont even have them. I think the world wide inventory has been depleted. Its possibly a sad day for 6th gen coupes.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Lmao what the fuck. So what you're saying is for people to give up their rare parts just because you weren't fortunate enough to buy it when they were for sale?

The OEM lip kit is the best looking lip kit for the coupes. Don't expect people to sell it unless they're completely over it.

BoyWonder

Reaction score
Lmao what the fuck.

Fail! LOL can't we all just get along?!?! :D

Look setting expectations is setting ones self up for possible failure. Read the thread man...patience is key. I know I'll get them, when is the key. Pure patience and persistence....

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
^ what he said.

Took me 3 years to find all 3 pieces -- front, sides, and rear. Sides are Very hard to find.

Back