Xxtankinover's 5spd blue 6thgen Ex accord

Xxtankinover

Reaction score
thanx to everyone, and it doesnt specify the specs of the camber kit i just want to leave my camber at 0, dont want a tilt of the tires. was wondering maybe someone here has experience with them.

LeAccord

Reaction score
Nice, i like the blue. Good start, go lower :thumbsup:

anybody have any feedback on these?
http://www.raceinspired.com/p-15402-megan-racing-camber-kit-honda-accord-1998-2002.aspx

might go with them since my wheels are a little tilted and dont want to have to buy new tires in six months lol

You don't really need a camber kit.

'tilted' ? Its just a little bit of natural camber. What specs are your wheels? Get an alignment, that'll fix your toe and you'll be set. Toe is the main cause of tire wear, not camber.

Every car has a little camber in the rears, even at stock height. Plus, your wheels probably won't even fit if you set your camber near 0.

Enjoy modding :)

Xxtankinover

Reaction score
ohh thanx, good thing i decided to check the forum before i was bout to order them lol, if i go lower should i get a camber kit? and my wheels are 17x8.25

LeAccord

Reaction score
How much lower do you plan on going? Whats the offset of the wheels? What's your fender to ground height? IMO you would only consider a camber kit if you have very aggressive wheels and you're lower than 23" fender to ground.

Xxtankinover

Reaction score
im definitely not that low, i am going lower though and i dont remember but i think it was a 25 offset wheels rough estimate id have to look over again.

LeAccord

Reaction score
Go low enough to get rid of the wheel arch gap, even tuck some tire.

By the looks of it, when you do go lower, your rears will tuck quite a bit so a spacer will help make it look flush. If not, then get a camber kit and make the rears sit flush with the fender.

Also.. are your fenders rolled/pulled? Looks like there's quite a bit of poke in the front..

Back