Xxtankinover's 5spd blue 6thgen Ex accord

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^Seems like you came through those tight space between those buildings lol.

Yeah, I want this effin winter to be gone with the push of a button or something..., so I can get a PU lip kit as well.

Xxtankinover

Reaction score
i park my car in my yard now because my uncles acura vigor was stolen over night during huricane sandy and a neighbors maxima aswell couple weeks before so me beig the careful person i am and knowing i drive q honda i park infront of qll my parents cars lol and the wheels are 17x8.25 with 15 offset if i recall right.

Xxtankinover

Reaction score
allright guys need help again lol? anybody know any sites i can get a good deal on an aftermarket steering wheel with shorthub etc? if not im going to go ahead to order this, does anybody know if this helps towards safety for the car? or can someone just adapt another steering wheelp and drive off with my car? lol also since it will throw an ABS code when time for my NY inspection can i just install my old steering wheel and the ABS code will go away?

hopefully you guys can see my shopping cart lmk guys please
thanks!!

http://www.andysautosport.com/cart/

Xxtankinover

Reaction score
oh and i was wondering if any short hub fits on the aftermarket steering wheel? thats why i have 2 on the shopping cart. thanks guys!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I am using an NRG short hub on my aftermarket steering wheel if that helps.

DO NOT order anything from andyautosport.

Xxtankinover

Reaction score
where did you get yours if i can ask? and installation is more difficult if if we have airbags? cause ive seen alot of videos of installing on 240s and eg civics which dont come with airbags lol

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Ebay. No, nothing to worry about with the airbags, pretty straight forward.

You will have to rewire the horn, though.

Xxtankinover

Reaction score
most of the install videos ive seen the steering wheel comes with a wire that you connect to the horn wire lol you just have to feed it through the hub?

Back