Yeah, another dyno...

NASOHC

Reaction score
I'd love to run all of you but too bad I'm in the West Coast. Nice numbers BTW.

SC2JZ300

Banned
Reaction score
True/\ I would like a shot at your all motor setup, high WHP low TQ Vs. mid whp with high TQ.

AFAccord

Reaction score
WTF? How is that possible?

I pull on Charlie like 2 cars. Were you on spray?

Dude, cut the bull... Apples to oranges. All motor I'd KILL you. Let me run a 75 wet shot, and I'd KILL you all over again.

Do some real mods, then call me out. Spraying a stock motor, and claiming the 'fastest auto 4cyl' isn't impressive. :darryl:

SC2JZ300

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, cut the bull... Apples to oranges. All motor I'd KILL you. Let me run a 75 wet shot, and I'd KILL you all over again.

Do some real mods, then call me out. Spraying a stock motor, and claiming the 'fastest auto 4cyl' isn't impressive. :darryl:

Dude whats your deal? Its just some simple runs, no need to get your pantys in a bunch. All motor youll kill me? Your the one that stayed even with Charlie, and me VS. Charlie i killed him with car lengths. Of course, you would beat me with your mods plus nitrous. DURH.

LOL, you see thats whats funny though, you think with all that head work yieled you with impressive numers. What would be impressive is you would even break 14's. Than I would be impressed.

And for me being the quickest I4 auto, I am the quickest. Prove me wrong and ill bow down to you.

A lot of talk for someone who can barely pull on a V6 with bolt ons, and once you break 14's than ill come to you, and than well talk. But for now, :squintfinger:.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
alright guys......enough

whiteacccord: on the board at the moment, you maybe the quickest auto i4.... but does it really matter? i know a few ppl tht have turbod their autos and then upgraded to other things.

jason, just let it go man. its not worth throwing up flags over this stupid arguing

just cool down.....

SykVSyx

Reaction score
How come everyone likes to 'flex' when people are posting their dyno runs.....:thinking:

If there are so many 'Fast n Furious 4's' :lawl:, how come more of you don't share your dyno info.........:coffee:

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
How come everyone likes to 'flex' when people are posting their dyno runs.....:thinking:

If there are so many 'Fast n Furious 4's' :lawl:, how come more of you don't share your dyno info.........:coffee:

my old is in the sig........emphasis on old

Back