yet another exhaust question -_-

RICKDIGILER

Reaction score
Hmmm, I honestly never thought about contacting them about it. And I am looking for an exhaust that I will really hear my v6 roar. A deep sound would be awesome. I dont want my accord to sound like a stereotypical Honda fart can(in my area EVERYONE has a civic with a fart can, the occasional wet fart can is not uncommon either)

its a really nice low tone purr, you'll love it man. it might sound a little better with a single...

and according to CT-E

Originally Posted by CT-Engineering
Exhaust - Stainless Axleback (98-02 Accord V6)

$669.00-$334.50(perhaps)

-Rear muffler sections only (pair)
-Makes 6-8hp at the wheels
-Cat-back exhaust systems have been tested and do NOT make more power
You might not need any custom piping
-Application: 98-02 Honda Accord V6 (Coupe and Sedan)
-Installation time: 1 hour +/-

Source: http://www.ct-engineering.com/store/240112.html

Rooo0oach

Reaction score
Thanks for the info on the CT stuff man, but before I settle on something that's a bit out of my price range, I want to get a couple quotes from local shops on custom piping. Like I said I want the DC ceramic coated headers, and a deep sounding can. I know a couple ppl with CT universal cans with custom piping(none Honda cars -.-) and the sound is awesome. My boy threw two on his g37s coupe, very unique sound. Honestly enhances the awesome sound that engine makes. My fear is that my car will sound all exhaust and no beefy V6 grunt

Rooo0oach

Reaction score
Unfortunately no vids that I know of, but I'm sure the next time I see him I can make a couple. If you can hear the awesome tone that is the g37 coupe, and amplify that sound in that best ways possible... that's exactly what it sounds like. Pure, hot, car sex! Pardon my vulgar phrase lol

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Stay away from ceramic exhaust products. I've got a sexy exhaust system with OBX SS headers - 3inch magnaflow muffler.

Rooo0oach

Reaction score
What's the problem with ceramic coated exhaust products? I read on here somewhere it was better then SS because they last longer... Am I misinformed?

truWarier02

Reaction score
What's the problem with ceramic coated exhaust products? I read on here somewhere it was better then SS because they last longer... Am I misinformed?

More like the other way around :dunce: SS is less prone to rusting and usually is more durable I believe.

Rooo0oach

Reaction score
Maybe I am just confused. It was a while back I read the thread I'm talking about. I read alot on here but I guess I don't retain all the info correctly

RICKDIGILER

Reaction score
PLEASE EXPLAIN :thinking:

Ceramic Headers:
-Pros
-Cons

Stainless Steel Headers:
-Pros
-Cons

I was about to buy DC headers... ceramic

sorry if I threadjacked OP

Back