YounGLeMoN

Status
Not open for further replies.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
well well, this thread sure is a huge b1tchfest

telling him when his balls drop he should text you, yeah that's gonna win friends

and you know, don't get mouthy at me....I'm just suggesting you chill

Chris Vu

Reaction score
well well, this thread sure is a huge b1tchfest

telling him when his balls drop he should text you, yeah that's gonna win friends

Never knew I was here to make friends. I was here to get/give advice. I couldn't care less about 'friends' or people whom I've never met. Especially those who disrespect me like that. :lawl:

If he's gonna ignore me and take a break from this forum for whatever reason, then I don't want him as a friend or acquaintance. Also, who's *****ing ? I was merely asking for help with someone who knew him, or has his phone number. People come in here and decide to tell me that I'm in the wrong ? Well of course I'm going to defend myself. *****ing ? I don't think so. I have a problem, and I'm fixing it. Retards will eventually get in the way, so I gotta take some time out and explain to them why I'm not in the wrong. Simple really.

Nice ninja edit. I'll chill when everyone stops tellin me **** cuz i only have 300 posts .. i'm not reputable even though i have rep points from helping people =/

Last edited:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
exactly, all you care about is your stupid $20

like really, an entire thread was worth all this?

what if he even sees this, how can you be sure it'll change a damn thing?

you're kind of going insane here, you do see that right...

Chris Vu

Reaction score
exactly, all you care about is your stupid $20

like really, an entire thread was worth all this?

what if he even sees this, how can you be sure it'll change a damn thing?

you're kind of going insane here, you do see that right...

You're one of them too ! LOL! :thumbsup::bowdown:

Now, for $20, it's not a big deal. But the fact that he's ****ing around with me and not sending me my item, and ignoring me, that's where I get bugged about it, so don't post in here saying **** like "Oh, it's just $20 dude .." if you're going to, please leave.

The thing is, I can't be sure it'll change anything, but since when has it not been worth a try ? If I want something, I'll work my hardest to get it. If something, or someone gets in the way, I'll try my best to get around it. I never asked for anyone to flame me, talk **** to me, tell me I'm insane, etc. People like you just come along once in a while. For the .. 5th .. ? 6th .. ? time .. It's not the $20 .. it's the principle. He took my money, wont send me my item, and is ignoring me for no apparent reason. Call me insane, call me what you want, but if I want something, I'm going to get it. I only made this thread for information.

Not once did I ever mention ZOMG I WANT MAH $20 BACK OMG OGM OMG. I want my item because of the fact that, no one's gonna get away with scamming me. I'm committed to the buy, and he should be too.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
one of what, a person who notes you for your faults regardless of you setting up a rules list for posting?

pft, are you sure you haven't been taking some of Mickey Rooney's crazy pills

did you ever think it got lost in the mail?

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Oh hahaha. What faults have I made throughout this thread ? Also, why must a thread seeking information be locked ? If it got lost in the mail, why would he ignore me ? He would have gladly PMed or texted me saying "Yah bro I've sent it, here's the confirmation number: 0000 0000 0000 0000"

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
ugh...you're answering your own questions

this thread shouldn't exist, that was your fault right there

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
Because its turned into a pissing match. Because Roy suggested you wait before doing something like this. Because you creating a thread isn't going to resolve your problem any faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back