YounGLeMoN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
ugh...you're answering your own questions

this thread shouldn't exist, that was your fault right there

So let me get this straight. My fault was asking what my fault was ? The thread shouldn't exist because I initially asked for help ? Why do you think you're so high and mighty ? Is it because you have a 4k post e-peen ?

dadams

Reaction score
tumblr_l4lblxxXqD1qaajg3o1_1280.jpg

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Do me a favor people. If you're here to help, then help. Keep all other comments to yourself. I've asked this many times throughout this thread from people thinking that "Oh its not big deal, he's just ignoring you and not sending out your ****." Cuz it's all fun and games. This might be a forum, but nobody, and I mean absolutely nobody, fks around with me, and thinks that they can just shy away and it's not a big deal no matter how much money it is. Don't fk with me if you don't want a problem. If Lemon were to do things right on his end, I wouldn't have had to make this thread and bring out all the illiterate, ignorant people. If you wanna back him up because he has 6k+ posts, fine. Do it via PMs. You're cluttering my thread and offering no help. Like I've said NUMEROUS times; it's about the principle of not receiving an item, and being ignored, and it has nothing to do with the money involved. Paypal can fix that easily, but just DON'T try pulling this **** and thinking that you get to keep your "good" standings. You **** up your name, I'm going to make sure that I show you for who you really are. For those haters that wanna back him up cuz he's your e-friend, do it VIA PMs please.

If I'm wrong, prove it. Sofar, no one can tell me why I'm wrong. Because I paid and got screwed.

For those who can help me, please post up. Enough said.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
are you're claiming I have an "e-peen?"

come on man, just calm down a bit

no need to write an essay over people joking around

001Stunna

Reaction score
C'mon now guys lets just relax and leave the thread be between Lemmie and the OP, as at the end of the day none of us can really say what happened as we were not a party to the transaction.

OP, a suggestion for future sales. Get the sellers/buyers contact name, number, address and confirm them before going through with payments or shipping items out. Call the seller/buyer before you pay or before you ship out. Hence this way you know you have all the info you need if anything bad does occur.

Making such a thread and calling someone out for $20 is a bit overly done but i can somewhat understand where you're coming from. However, taking a somewhat "f u all, i want my $20 fogs" attitude will not help you in any way around here.

my .02$

Chris Vu

Reaction score
almighty, i understand youre playing around, but honestly, i made a thread asking for help and only a few offered, and i appreciate it but its gotten to the point where people are just herd to flame. you've helped me before and I've repped you for it, but joking with this matter is just not cool right now especially after everyone else has already flamed the **** out of me for asking for help. when this is all done and over with you can joke with me all you want and ill laugh with you, but right now, with all the morons posting stupid ****, its hard and frustrating to tell if and when people are joking .. like i said, any help is appreciated.

i appreciate it stunna. im not saying f u all, im saying stop flming me, i dont want him to get away with this. and honestly i did think he was reputable because of his 6k posts that's why i didn't get his info.

Last edited:

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
all you have done is alienate yourself from this forum.

when you get your fogs and/or money back, and i hope you do, just calmly leave the forum.

if your not going to listen to mods, senior members, then we don't want you here. plain and simple

i HIGHLY doubt he is going to scam you, this forum, over 20 bucks. but hey, what do i know

001Stunna

Reaction score
almighty, i understand youre playing around, but honestly, i made a thread asking for help and only a few offered, and i appreciate it but its gotten to the point where people are just herd to flame. you've helped me before and I've repped you for it, but joking with this matter is just not cool right now especially after everyone else has already flamed the **** out of me for asking for help. when this is all done and over with you can joke with me all you want and ill laugh with you, but right now, with all the morons posting stupid ****, its hard and frustrating to tell if and when people are joking .. like i said, any help is appreciated.

Thats where you just went wrong and crossed the fine line of asking help/advice to being one of those you mention above yourself.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
yeah I realize, I just can't condone making an entire thread calling someone out though

it's just too much, you know?

like I'm not the only one joking around though, I was serious pretty much :lawl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back