F&F Help

redlinevtec

Reaction score
Remember you have to twist it to the left to lower it where the gold is showing. If you raise it all the way up hiding the threads your going to be dumped! Lol! You sure your doing it right.

TUBHMOOBVAJ

Reaction score
Remember you have to twist it to the left to lower it where the gold is showing. If you raise it all the way up hiding the threads your going to be dumped! Lol! You sure your doing it right.

The factory setting, only about 4.5 inches of tread.

As you can see, I am almost out of tread trying to adjust the height.

The sway bar is in contact with the arm as the coilover is pulling up the arm and brake rotors, etc. This picture shows that there’s no room. As you can see my end link is broken due to the pressure.

The base of the coilover is sitting in the cup, it’s tighten.

The coilovers are placed as instructed.

It looks right, threads are showing and all...not slamming it. Am I missing something?

Last edited:

001Stunna

Reaction score
I believe you're missing the fact that highest high on FF is still about a ~2" - 2.5" drop. Its not a coilover that can take you back to stock height or close to it. Ken will possibly chime in but i would say leave at least 1/4 of the threads in the lower mount.

Last edited:

NASOHC

Reaction score
The factory setting, only about 4.5 inches of tread.

As you can see, I am almost out of tread trying to adjust the height.

The sway bar is in contact with the arm as the coilover is pulling up the arm and brake rotors, etc. This picture shows that there’s no room. As you can see my end link is broken due to the pressure.

The base of the coilover is sitting in the cup, it’s tighten.

The coilovers are placed as instructed.

It looks right, threads are showing and all...not slamming it. Am I missing something?

Just spoke on phone with him... seems he needs to set the coilover to lower setting. Waiting for him and see what happens. If you look at the axle, it's going downward - my axle is almost horizontal with vehicle weight, actually more on the "going up" towards wheel section.

NASOHC

Reaction score
Here's a better view of what it will look like when car is on ground:

utf-8BQW5haGVpbS1TYW50YSBBbmEtR2FyZGVuIEdyb3ZlLTIwMTEwNDE1LTAwMDk4LmpwZw.jpg

utf-8BQW5haGVpbS1TYW50YSBBbmEtR2FyZGVuIEdyb3ZlLTIwMTEwNDE1LTAwMDk1LmpwZw.jpg

utf-8BQW5haGVpbS1TYW50YSBBbmEtR2FyZGVuIEdyb3ZlLTIwMTEwNDE1LTAwMTAwLmpwZw.jpg

Nick1130

Reaction score
can someone actually make a diy video on how to adjust it while on the car? and also when you guys lower it/adjust it, how do you measure it ? so its not uneven? how many turns does it usually take to lower it an inch more?lol. like ill probably do what ken said, turn the upper red ring clockwise to lower and loosen the gold ring to do so. and also after i got it installed i hear some squeky noise, i only hear it at low speed. normal?

BlackestCoupe

Reaction score
Jack the car up
Take the wheel off
Spin the bottom gold ring up
Twist the top two rings (together) with your wrench to adjust height
Measure threads between top 2 and bottom gold ring for consistency
Re-lock bottom gold ring
Re-attach Wheel
Dump car
Break necks
:haysm9:

Nick1130

Reaction score
But I thought you only twist the upper ring? And also everytime you twist it does it lower abit ? Or it takes time to lower it ?

TUBHMOOBVAJ

Reaction score
Don't mess with the upper rings, just unlock the bottom ring, grab the gold tread part and turn. The tread are really fine so it'll take many revolution to lower it or raise it.

Back