RR's 2014 ATS 6spd 2.0T

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I totally thought you'd go for an IS-F or an M3 or something, but... first, allow me to say congratulations on getting your next car that gives you a smile. :)

I remember you wanted your windows tinted darker than 35% on your Accord; Are you going to go darker this time? Happy modding, Chris!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Added some photos to 1st post.

I totally thought you'd go for an IS-F or an M3 or something, but... first, allow me to say congratulations on getting your next car that gives you a smile. :)

I remember you wanted your windows tinted darker than 35% on your Accord; Are you going to go darker this time? Happy modding, Chris!

Thanks Richard! There would be an e46 M3 sitting in my garage if there was a 4dr version, but unfortunately it is one of the few M3's that didn't get a sedan variant. I even considered, and did a ton of research on, e39 540 M-sports and M5's, but in the end it was just not the right time for me to own a car that has such needs. An ISF was on the list too, but it eventually got cut when I decided I was set on a manual car.

I'm certain I am the only one here that moved on to a Cadillac from an Accord haha. Hell I surprised myself but this car ticked all the right boxes, and then some, for the right price. It's not your grandaddy's Caddy haha. And the aftermarket for this car has really surprised me, my mod list seems to just keep growing.

Yessir I plan to go with 20% this time.

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Ah, I see. You really focused on your ideal spec. Yeah, what a surprise to be a Caddy that way. The car will always look bad ***, when it's done right, with your taste for sure. Plus, you can customize it well with better aftermarket support this time, so I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes.

Oh ya, I see that the list says 20%. Your list is long to begin, I missed it lol.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Oh yea, I was being very particular which made finding an already rare car even harder. I really wanted white on red with a manual in performance trim, so after months of searching I found this one and even though it didn't have the right wheels or a sunroof I couldn't pass it up. It had everything else, down to the LED door handles. Funny I came very close to buying a black one with an inspection that came back bad, then I found this one the very next day...

Thanks, I am curious to see where this goes too. Most of all, I just hope it will be a good car and last me a long time.

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ I'm still surprised that you found the car with only a few months o hunting game though. That's maybe because the one showed up suddenly. I'm sure you felt a good vibe, when you saw the white one. Beautiful interior btw.. :boink:

Well, let's not get too crazy like running with air and demon camber. But it will look hella bad *** Cadillac though lol. I hope so, too; I wonder where the majority of the parts were manufactured on this model.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I searched about 6 months or so maybe. Yeah finding it was a very happy moment. Thanks I do love the interior, it was one of the must haves.

Nah it will be lowered but not too much, don't want the lower body and underside to get beat up haha. Not sure about the majority of parts, but I did a steering wheel project the other day and I saw a couple parts said 'made in Mexico'.

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I suppose a sporty low would be good enough. Mexico.. ha, just like my new Pirelli tires lol.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Last edited:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
just paint it all black.. much cleaner imho

also, where's teh low??? :yuno:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Bumper to bumper ends in July, then that and other things can happen. Wheel gap is pretty minimal on newer cars, not like the monster gap the 6GA's had haha, so it's easier to live with in the meantime.

Back