CHID0

Reaction score
Some useless slam pics:

photo-12.jpg

photo2-6.jpg

Pics of the whole car when i get the sideskirts of and actually wash the car

akoutmos

Reaction score
I had the same problem with the moog end links. I fixed it by putting several washers between the end link and the hub bracket. That set the end link back some and more or less clears the shock mount. Very tight fit.

Just took it for a ride and i am very impressed with the handling. The combination of tl rear sway bar, AMR coilover, eibach front bar, and moog endlinks all the way around make the car handle really nasty and nimble. If anyone else was wondering i preloaded my springs by compressing them 1/8in all the way around. So mine being 10k/8k springs i got 68.75 pounds of preload in the front and 56.25pounds of preload in the back. At this setting you couldn't rotate the spring it felt nice and snug. As for the ride height its rocking 25.5" to the fender. Had it lower but was rubbing the wheel well.

Red02Accordv6_2

Reaction score
After speaking with turbo_911 on 6GA, apparently the non-adjustable and the adjustable AMR's seem to be near identical, aside from the adjustment knob. Slava (turbo_911, who purchased non-adjustable ones) confirmed that a 3mm allen key works, and he has "7 or so" distinct clicks of adjustment, just like my adjustable ones. Ppl with non-adjustable AMR coils please confirm and chime in.

AMR Engineering

Reaction score
People with sentras and g20s have had this problem too.

Incorrect. P10 was the only car that came factory, and does not come close to the dampers. Don't post misinformation, or things you know nothing about. And who are these people with Sentras? I've only made 1 set, and I spoke to him today actually..no problems with his setup hmmm.... :p

AMR Engineering

Reaction score
turbo and I forget the other guys SN got adjustable dampers free of charge. It was basically luck on there side due to the fact only 2 people wanted the non adjustables. To be honest that is a waste of time to make just only 2 sets. So we made them adjustable, but did not include the knobs. It was like a surprise, if they figured it out. Non adjustables will only come as non adjustable. Only in this case we chose to upgrade them. So to be honest, anyone that was in this groupbuy really has no room to complain cause I HOOKED YOU UP!!! If you don't see that your a fool. I was actually going to tell them, but neither picked up the phone..so I just left it up to them. Doctor X can confirm cause I told him that what I was going to do months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back