DIY LED.. white needles/Climate control/Cruise/door/clock/

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
haha :wtf1:

the number of bulbs he gave you is correct, the uses for the bulbs are

c-194 bulbs- five for the gauges and 2 for the doors

and then one 74 bulb is for the odometer wedge.

that is ALL you need for the gauges.

and what about the climate control, cruise control, etc

iZiminator

Reaction score
what do you mean you think other bulbs could be used? are you looking to do an LED swap on the gauge cluster or the entire car? i am just talking about the gauge cluster and the gauge cluster ONLY.

I'm doing the entire car, and I've seen people use different bulbs for the gauges... Maybe they are the same time, just different angles and crap? I'm not exactly sure. And I made a list...

Sunoveabesh

Reaction score
Its a bit difficult to get to, as there is no access panel for the bulb. Removing the glove box is really the best way.

Does anyone know what bulb this is???
I want to replace it with an LED but everyone is such a perfectionist they never mention this light lol

-bl-

Reaction score
heres mine in red!
IMG_0510.jpg

IMG_0508.jpg

I forgot to order the bulb for the fuel meter, so thats why its still white =( but the rest is all good!

BTW the needles look orange in the picture, but in reality they are very red!

SomethingRandom

Reaction score
heres mine in red!
IMG_0510.jpg

IMG_0508.jpg

I forgot to order the bulb for the fuel meter, so thats why its still white =( but the rest is all good!

BTW the needles look orange in the picture, but in reality they are very red!

That looks really clean, I'm torn between a white -w- red needles (if I can get them off safely) or just a full on red setup, how well do the needles contrast against the face in yours? is it really as sharp as the pics show?

ILoveMyCG

Reaction score
I accidentally took off the whites from the needles and made it cleared but still looks ok but I dont like the hotspots on the temp consoles. Well here is the results:

IMG_0958.jpg

IMG_0955.jpg

anything red will not show up with blue led so i'll have to figure a way to make it show.

Back