6th-gen Accord Quad-projector retrofit (no 56k)

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
I hate quad projector setups. And even though they dont appeal to me, I love how professional/clean it was done. Good **** man. :thumbsup:

Why do you hate quad-projector setups? :thinking:

Lights look badass Brad. I think your idea of wiring up the TL projectors for your low/high beams and the S2K projectors separately to a switch is a good one. You could aim the S2K projectors lower and use them as a fog light integrated into the headlight housing, a lot like the integrated fogs on my car.

Thanks, I'm definitely leaning towards wiring the s2000 projectors separately from the TLs so I can have the choice of 2 or 4 low beam projectors. As for your idea of aiming them lower & using them as fogs, I already have a set of Hella Micro DE foglights mounted into the new front bumper with a 3000k HID kit...so I'll probably hold off on that.

I have a feeling I'm going to pick & choose which lights I'll be using each day. I love the way Audis look with just their LEDs on as daytime lights, so I would probably prefer to leave my LEDs on by themselves during the day. I'll use the Hella fog lights sparingly when needed if I'm driving through rain or through any muggy weather, etc etc...

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
:drool: I really wanted to do a quad projector for my retro, can't wait to see them on the car.

Do you have an i4 or v6? A couple of areas on the i4 need to be moved/relocated to allow extra clearance for the backside of the high beam projectors. I'm not sure how much room there would be in the v6 engine bay, and of course it would depend on which projectors were chosen for the high beam area. I went with the s2000s and they take up quite a bit of space.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Brad,

I expected nothing less.

Looking forward to seeing the entire project complete. :thumbup:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Admittedly, I was a bit skeptical of quad projectors at first. But I think these turned out very nice and I appreciate them for being different. And from what I've heard about you from Joey, I don't doubt these will look sweet on your car.

I think when it comes to high beams, reflector housings are just as well, but it would be cool to see the road illuminated at night by high beam projectors. Looking forward to photos.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
The revised headlights arrived today. I'll be wetsanding, buffing, polishing, and sealing the headlight lenses over the weekend, so the hazy lenses are only a temporary issue.

Last edited:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
nice man. i was gonna say that i wasn't a huge fan of the black shrouds, just wayyyy too much black goin on, as if you didn't have anything inside of them.

but the lights came out awesome. those superfluxes are bright as fawwkkkk.

arise257

Reaction score
x 1,000,000

That's pure sexiness right there. What's the pricetag on a retrofit like that? I really respect the craftsmanship that went into it.:drool:

Back