AMR Coilovers Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMR Engineering

Reaction score
There's no way he can have them done before June....

.... it's time for plan B for CanAm.

The 6th gen sets are going to be assembled soon I think.

6th gen sets are going to start assembly soon. I have a few sets of EVO X coilovers and civic coilovers that need to get finished. Then 7th gen coilovers will be done soon after. There arn't many 7th gen owners, but there are a few of you I hooked up. I am more than willing to try to get a set of dampers out to you, but as I said over the phone you would have to use the factory top hat till I finish your TL top hat. If I didn't receive a 6th gen top hat and got the correct one from Acura we would not have this problem, but unfrotunately that is what the dealer did. I have the correct top mount in my hands now, and will work on the drawings to get the top mounts finished.

OTHER THAN THAT ALL MACHINING IS DONE ON BOTH 6TH AND 7TH GEN COILOVERS. There are a few last minute orders we got from Kevin aka Doctor X and 3 others which we were not able to machine with this groupbuy. So those guys are going to have to wait because you guys are obviously getting squared away first. So the last minute guys don't get yourself mixed up with this groupbuy cause you really are not part of this groupbuy. Your on a different timeline right now than these guys. I've spoken to those guys over the phone already. As I said if I missed anyone I am sorry. There is a lot of going down right now, and I am doing my best to keep everyone updated. Now that I know this thread is here, I will try my best to come on here to post updates. But I would still prefer you guys to give me a call, text, pm. Don't rely on me 100 percent to come on these message boards all the time. I don't run a internet business guys. I may have a website, but that's about it lol.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
From what had been posted in this thread before, the only information was that coilovers had been delayed and no one was sure why. Thank you for taking the time to give everyone an update on what has been going on. For those people still waiting for coilovers, he has given you the option to cancel your order or continue to wait. Considering he's said he's also upgraded parts on your orders free of charge, I think that is a fair response.

Now that everyone is on the same page and should know what is going on, let's please stop posting opinions back and forth about what is going on or should have happened.

AMR Engineering

Reaction score
Here are some pictures of the new shop. I guess the office wasn't finished till May 7th as it is stated on the permit.
newshop.jpg

newshop2.jpg

newshop3.jpg

newshop4.jpg

newshop5.jpg

newshop6.jpg

newshop7.jpg

newshop8.jpg

newshop9.jpg

newshop10.jpg

newshop11.jpg

Last edited:

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Glad you cleared that up Andy!

I hope all of you guys that find the lead time unbearable are quite satisfied with the results. I'm sure I will be when mine are done. :)

AMR Engineering

Reaction score
Fortunately we got rid of a few flakes which delayed the groupbuy in the beginning. But as always there is always another flake. I will be making 2 extra sets of both 10/8 and 8/6. So we will have 4 extra sets. There was suppose to only be 2, but ofcourse another 2 people flaked after telling me they would call me at the end of the week to pay for the materials I had already ordered for them so that I could machine there part with others. Since they flaked out I will simply make a few extra sets when I machine the other last minute orders we got from this thread. In the end it's not really a bad thing since for a short time I may a few sets in stock, but I wasn't expecting to have this many. Ohh well, some lucky guy will pick them up sooner or later. You know what I hate the most, is after I ordered the materials out of good faith they never returned my calls or atlreast let me know they didn't have the money or something man. They simply left me hanging.

So at this time once I fullfill all our 6th and 7th gen orders I will have this left in stock.

4 sets of 6th gen coilovers and 1 set of 7th gen coilovers. Spring rates obviously can be whatever you want, but if I get sometime I will most likely split the 4 sets of 6th gen and just build 2 sets of 10/8 and 2 sets of 8/6. Let me know. PM me if your interested or call.

Last edited:

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Regardless of the reasons, info has been given and the people waiting on coilovers have been given the choice of waiting or cancelling so it doesn't matter why things have been delayed

AMR Engineering

Reaction score
Regardless of the reasons, info has been given and the people waiting on coilovers have been given the choice of waiting or cancelling so it doesn't matter why things have been delayed

Exactly. I'm not twisting anyones arm to wait. They are more than welcome to cancel there order. Why is it that people that are not part of this groupbuy even posting in this thread. Hence the reason why I was happy that this thread was locked. This thread was and is only for members of the groupbuy, and don't give me this lack of communication garbage. Everyone here has the tools to communicate with me other than this posting which I thought was clearly gone because it was DELETED. You got our office line, my cell number, our e-mail address, AIM, and **** you got Doctor X if you want to go through him. You also got the members that do pick up the phone or send e-mails to clearly give people an idea of what is going on. I was very clear on what happened, and **** happens. Yah it sucks, I've done my *****ing and complaining and it got me somewhere due to the fact the people I was dealing with had the power to fix the problem. Now it's time to move on, and get **** rolling, and now I am doing what I can that is within my power to get things moving.

Anyways, if your not part of this groupbuy don't post in this thread, and keep it clean people.

Last edited:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
If dates slip and "sh*t happens" I think it is your responsibility to let people know that. You can call the customers too, it doesn't always have to be the other way around.

Especially since you claim to have awesome customer service.

For example, you told me you would call me back yesterday after figuring things out Thursday night. I got no call. And spent most of the entire day while I was at my job trying to come up with a plan B on how I could get a set of drop springs for my car in time.

Conclusion is that I can't. Not without me paying a LOT of money to guarantee they get here in time. I don't think I should be the one getting punished that the coilovers aren't done in time. And I'll be going to the CanAm '10 meet with a 4x4 Acura and a really nice set of rims that will just be sticking out like a sore thumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back