AMR Coilovers Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

001Stunna

Reaction score
...I will post a list of names and when I have there setup to be schedule for assembly later this evening...

Andy, tried calling you but got no ring and went straight to voice-mail. Was going to ask you about that list of names you mentioned on posting on when you'd be assembling each persons order since a couple of days ago.:confused:

Myself going on 3months and 3 weeks here while i'm sure others have wayyyy more. An update on each persons assembly would be quite nice on knowing when to expect these and make decisions from there on.

Cheers and looking forward to hearing from you.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
this thread is for groupbuy people only... any more off topic posts will result in infractions

CHID0

Reaction score
Still waiting patiently.....What's the ETA on getting the first batch out?

I'm probably the most understanding person on the planet, I understand that **** happens but communication could be better. Andy if you made it a priority to give periodic updates I'm sure that woulda been enough to keep the customers and hostile bystanders at bay.
If dates slip and "sh*t happens" I think it is your responsibility to let people know that.
+1

For the people waiting for the product, quality takes time. These things come with a lifetime warranty, that was my main reason for me getting in on this. I for one would rather quality over quantity if that means waiting a few weeks even a month past the promise date, so be it. I was one of the late comers to the group buy, only cause i battled between a set of off the shelf k-sports or F2's and the AMR Group buy. After careful consideration and the fact that i'm riding on similarly constructed mass produced, off the shelf coilovers, three of which are possibly blown, I decided to hop on these.

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score
Sweet just off the phone with Andy, I can expect mine do be done around the 10th of june so probably get them around Jun 12. :D

001Stunna

Reaction score
Ditto on the 10th, just bugged andy about it too...shipping to Canada is probably gonna take more then 2 days though but i'll be counting the days :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back