black oil stuff splashed inside of wheel well...

nexTOme

Reaction score
ok...here's what happend....

1. started the car, tried to back out, i stalled softly. (at this moment i had 1/4 tank of gas, and my mileage shows that i should have enough gas to drive about 80-100 more miles....but as soon as i stalled, gas guage went all the way down with no gas light coming on...)

2. tried to start right back, it started it, and it had very rough idle, shuts right off. (gas guage still shows all the way at the bottom)

3. tried again to start my car, it only cranks. nothing major happening.

4. waited about 3-4min without trying to crank my car or n e thing, car started it, but shuts right off after about 2seconds.

5. waited another 3-4min, started the car with gas pedal pushed, it started, and it reved as much as my gas pedal is pushed, but it shuts right back off regardless how deep i depress gas pedal.

6. tried to jump start(tried twice, once with my sub/amp/cap hooked up, second time with cap disconnected), no luck, but samething happening. if i try to start right after, it wont start but it cranks, and it does start if i wait about 3-4min, but of course it shuts right back off.

7. since my gas guage was empty, i thot i'd try to put gal of gas to my car, so i bought gas and tried again, same thing. not starting if i try right away, and it starts for awhile if i wait, but shuts off....

edit: 8. tried again after let my car sit for about hr, still same thing.....

im really sad...i cant even think about what the crap is the problem n e more.....sigh....so fraustrated.....i dont even know how ill go to work tomorrow.....:sad:

Last edited:

nexTOme

Reaction score
my next guess is that there's something wrong with my immobilizer.

ive had problem starting my car once in a while....
it wouldnt even crank.....so im guessing my keybox with immobilizer is the problem? idk n e more.....

nexTOme

Reaction score
should i make a new thread in other section? i just noticed my thread is under susp. section....

Back