CG3H22T's 1998 Honda Accord CUSTOM LX 2 dr.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
CG3H22T said:
JDM headlights , you can find a butt load on Ebay

SO sick :p

I wish it was that easy :) you can find many Stanley JDM 94-97 headlights on ebay but not the ones you have from the Euro R accord. I caught one on ebay 2 weeks ago but forgot to bid on them they are not very easy to find.

CG3H22T

Reaction score
dreman said:
I wish it was that easy :) you can find many Stanley JDM 94-97 headlights on ebay but not the ones you have from the Euro R accord. I caught one on ebay 2 weeks ago but forgot to bid on them they are not very easy to find.

Fine be that way :rofl: correct me if you want hahaha :p

But yeah I'll go with what he said .... And I might be selling these depending on what I'm doin as a front end conversion ...we shall see

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
CG3H22T said:
Fine be that way :rofl: correct me if you want hahaha :p

But yeah I'll go with what he said .... And I might be selling these depending on what I'm doin as a front end conversion ...we shall see

Well it's a benefit to you because it's that rare :thumbsup:

Hlover

Reaction score
well I am not feeling the car that much. Don't get me wrong Im not hating but I really hate that body kit he got. I never like the black widow kit. I do like the tail lights and the paint. I also like that engine setup but I still will not believe it got 500+hp until I see the dyno sheet.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Trust me it's a 500whp accord I've seen the dyno slips about a year ago and have seen the car in person.

Hlover

Reaction score
dreman said:
Trust me it's a 500whp accord I've seen the dyno slips about a year ago and have seen the car in person.

yea well I would like to see it my self. I am not saying that it is not but lots of people like to lie about what they got. Take this for example yesterday I went to pick up my sis from school and I park next to this cl right. So I look at it and saw this big a$$ sticker on the fender that said DOHC VTEC TURBO. so automatically I think h22 turbo, so I saw the owner sitting inside this coffee shop next to the school and I call him out to talk. So I ask him if I could see the engine cuz I would like to get some thing like that and he said no because he was sponsor and was not allowed to show it. So I said ok and we started talking about the car when he comes out and tells me that it use to be a v6 and now it is a v12. So I said v12 for real so were did you get the engine from and he says from another cl. Yes bro he told me that the cl came with a v12 in it. So that is why I am always sceptical about what people say cuz some people are just straight liars.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i believe its got 500+. i wouldnt so much unless i saw a dyno sheet, but dremans an honest dude, so i deff believe it now. if hes seen it, hes seen it. that person that has that CL is a straight up moron, and you shouldve called him one to his face, haha. i wouldve.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
+1 build list
+1 dyno sheet
+1 video in action

but i believe dre, but i just wanna see it

Back