Chat Room

TheHunter

Reaction score
I'm sorry... but this whole thing is really innapropriate and un-6thgenaccord like.
People should be able to ask questions with people in chat.

Last edited:

tnguyen600

Reaction score
i know where your coming from, but i also know where leeanns coming from. Its basically just some friends talking about whatever. Think of it as private messaging but with 3 or 4 people. If you want to ask them a question, then PM them. but i dont think they're intentionally avoiding everyone else...at least i hope not haha

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Ok... I keep getting logged out because of going idle, even though I'm a supporter... and this new OG's only room is not a good idea in my opinion...

I'm sorry... but this whole thing is really innapropriate and un-6thgenaccord like.
People should be able to ask questions with people in chat.

i know where your coming from, but i also know where leeanns coming from. Its basically just some friends talking about whatever.

Donators can create new rooms if they want to, so they can have their own place to talk with just a few people. They can also just hang out in the lobby if they want. And anyone can still PM them too.

The getting kicked for idle thing I'm stumped on. It shouldn't be doing that. I'll try and figure it out again though

TheHunter

Reaction score
Last night I wasn't kicked out for idle, so maybe It's been resolved? And I understand the whole room deal, but there were like 5 or 6 people in there, including every one of the older members, so any new member who had a question was pretty much out of luck.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
^ chat room first and foremost is about socializing though... its not any kind of like live technical support. if someone needs a question answered they can always post in the forums

juicebox00

Reaction score
ok, whenever i try to join the chat firefox closes on me...wtf???

thecrown59

Reaction score
Ok... I keep getting logged out because of going idle, even though I'm a supporter... and this new OG's only room is not a good idea in my opinion... the chat was not incredibly active before, and by creating an OG room... you exclude the newer members from being able to chat with everyone else.

Totally agree...even though I barely enter the chat.. its kinda rude and uncool.. kinda like everyone else are outcasts

juicebox00

Reaction score
i still can't join the chat room!!! wtf. firefox crashes every time!!!:squintrun:

Back