Cleaning up the Classified Section

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
no one else types their thread in a word doc, copies their pic links, then pastes it to the forum, saving the doc till the thread has run its course? :thinking:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
hmm, not that big of a deal. if that's what they had to do (mistake or not) who cares? it's a free site. just type the ad over. that's what im going to do for mine. but i do agree with getting rules up to make sure everyone is clear on everything.

the problem with that argument is most people don't think like you...some members will find any reason to complain about stuff... :eusa_doh:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
no one else types their thread in a word doc, copies their pic links, then pastes it to the forum, saving the doc till the thread has run its course? :thinking:

Nope, didn't have a chance to. I should have though, because now I gotta rehost and repost for over 50 pictures.. oh well. :boohoo:

ebxgsxr

Reaction score

lol, actually, i do too. most of the time if i have an ad up on a site, i also have it on my local craigslist. so i save mine until it sells. but then i do have to copy & paste all the pics over.

meant to close all threads with no posts in them in the last 30 days, but he accidentally set it so that is closed and deleted all threads with posts in them made in the past 30 days

lol, ok, so that's why when i was checking something it showed no one posted. and now that i looked back, i realized i responded to someone that posted about steelies at the end of 2009 :doh:

Last edited:

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
**** happens, I feel bad for people like Nikita who had a ton of stuff they were selling and now have to re-do the whole thing

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score

AccordFlex

Reaction score
It would have been nice to be given a heads up that my FS Ads were going to be deleted. That way I could have saved everything I had up and just pasted it to the new one... but whatever.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Sooo I'm guessing the AMR Group Buy thread won't be coming back either, huh?

ebxgsxr

Reaction score
It would have been nice to be given a heads up that my FS Ads were going to be deleted. That way I could have saved everything I had up and just pasted it to the new one... but whatever.

it's not that it was meant for all the threads to be cleared. it was a mistake, so there is no way anyone could have been given a "heads up".

it was a mistake, he meant to close all threads with no posts in them in the last 30 days, but he accidentally set it so that is closed and deleted all threads with posts in them made in the past 30 days

Back