Cleaning up the Classified Section

ebxgsxr

Reaction score
the trader thing is a good idea. it's used on the lightning forums that i'm on and definitely helps out.

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
Moderators need to enforce the picture rule more, there is a thread where other members have linked pictures for the seller because he wouldn't post up pictures. IMO, it poses a threat when a seller is too lazy to display his product.
I've always kept an eye out for pictures. I gave people a chance and if they didn't comply, instant closure and removal.

f23accord2000

Reaction score
I've always kept an eye out for pictures. I gave people a chance and if they didn't comply, instant closure and removal.

x2 def agree no pictures by the end of the day should be deleted dont post if your not ready to sell the complete product as i stated there should be a template for each sale i think on top of the WT,WTB,FS
product /picture-
price-
condition/flaws-
shipping or no shipping has paypal-

if you dont have it this way DELETE DELETE DELETE

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Use proper capitalization and punctuation, in a standard format across your whole thread, that way there is format consistency and a certain correctness which will make it easier for people do deal with you, and it also shows a professional attitude.

Last edited:
Back