Anth

Reaction score
Here is mine:
grk0wX5.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Looks good, which bulbs did you use?

Excellent thread guys. I recently replaced a few burnt out bulbs with LEDs from superbright led.com and they look great! My only question for you is how did you resolve the gas warning light issue?

When I replaced my gas gauge light it permanently lit up the gas warning light. I read a brief comment somewhere in the thread that stated something about a voltage irregularity and that we may need a resistor somewhere... Then no more mention of it, but I see in most of your pics that you do not have that problem.

How did you work around the gas warning light being on 24/7?

Thanks

Most people just keep the filament bulb in there, it's not really worth bothering with an LED for its function and how often you see it. If it even works haha.

Snipe

Reaction score
Most people just keep the filament bulb in there, it's not really worth bothering with an LED for its function and how often you see it. If it even works haha.

RedRyder - thx I didn't realize what bulb I replaced on the bottom that required a 194. to be clear I replaced only the 194 bulbs. 6 in total and 3 of the 74 bulbs.

I'll remove the low fuel bulb and place the original back. That should address everything.

Does anyone have a viable led replacement for the clock and AC gauges? The ones I bought didn't seem to work. Are they polarized as well?

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
Just ordered all red for the gauges, ODO and clock from superbrightLED. Plus crystal white for the maps, courtesy, dome, license plate and trunk from performanceLED. Can't wait for them to come in!

SuperBrightLED:
5 RED 194
5 RED 74
(got 5 of each for extras just in case)
cost= $53.88

PerformanceLED standard kit (premium kit was double the cost):
Crystal white added the licence plate and trunk to it during checkout.
cost= $72.99

I decided to get the standard kit instead of the premium so I could add licence and trunk. It was around $75 for just the base premium kit (Map, courtesy, dome) w/o the licence and trunk.

Little more than I should have spent but I feel it will be worth it.

+1 this thread and all the info it has provided, thanks everyone!

EDIT: added more info

Last edited:

sandydoull

Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in helping compile a complete bulb list for the interior, I started work on a list as I was so confused trying to figure out what bulbs go were here's what I got so far any help appreciated:

DizzyP

Reaction score
I hope this helps. Not all the bulbs are made for the location but between me and the dude at Honda parts this is what we came up with so I documented it. Did it about three years ago.

c774961ec462a9f1d34f9624032a91ba.jpg

Why are you trying to come up with a list?

You might be able to have Honda parts print out screen shot for you that will show exploded views and part numbers.

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

sandydoull

Reaction score
Just wanted to help ppl out thought having the list would be handy I for us that don't have a Honda dealer close by (4hr drive!). Also I am looking to have the actual bulb type/size in my list so ppl can source aftermarket bulbs and/or source the bulbs at other cheaper sources...

I have searched for this same info for around 20 bulbs that I am going to change but couldn't find a complete list so I thought others might find this useful!

Last edited:
Back