Engine Internals

Stanley9875

Reaction score
Thanks a lot you guys, these are very good responses. I have changed the fluid everytime it needs to b changed (When I first bought it it had 97,000 miles, and I changed the oil, tranny fluid, and radiator coolant, and now its almost at 100,000 miles) and I will start thinking of a swap, because 9/10 times you guys mention a swap, so that persuaded me. So yea, i will look more into a J32 engine and an '03 Acura CS-L 6 speed tranny.

Where could I find those parts, besides a junkyard? Like website-wise? Thanks for all the good responses again

-$tanley

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Thanks a lot you guys, these are very good responses. I have changed the fluid everytime it needs to b changed (When I first bought it it had 97,000 miles, and I changed the oil, tranny fluid, and radiator coolant, and now its almost at 100,000 miles) and I will start thinking of a swap, because 9/10 times you guys mention a swap, so that persuaded me. So yea, i will look more into a J32 engine and an '03 Acura CS-L 6 speed tranny.

Where could I find those parts, besides a junkyard? Like website-wise? Thanks for all the good responses again

-$tanley

Junk yard, craigslist. Ebay, but the prices for these things are usually high and there is a risk dealing with scammers. Better to just try and find it locally.

F23A1AT

Reaction score

-$tanley

clicky is a good one

TheHunter

Reaction score
While this thread is still somewhat alive and not closed... since I'm going through with the 6 speed swap. Do any of you with V6 knowledge think it would be good to later upgrade a few internals, so that when I SC I can push it harder? My ultimate goal is 6 speed w/ Supercharger. I don't know if I need some internals to go with it if I want to get more out of the SC.

Back