Forum bugs / issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Chris (beard).

So everyone knows, Chris has been a personal friend of mine from FL for a long time, and I've known his family for quite some time as well. Awesome guy, and he won't stir up **** like the last server administrator we had, lol.

BTW..."Marking Forums Read" function seems to be fixed.

Last edited:

beard

Proud UNIX Beard
Reaction score
Come to think of it, I've known you about 12 years lol

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Yes! PMs work for tapatalk now! Also it is a lot quicker! Great job guys on the new server 1000x better then the last one. :thumbsup:

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

itzcharlie

Reaction score
i tried to create a thread in the meets/event section and it says Database error - The 6th Gen Accord DIY and Performance forums database has encountered a problem"

beard

Proud UNIX Beard
Reaction score
i tried to create a thread in the meets/event section and it says Database error - The 6th Gen Accord DIY and Performance forums database has encountered a problem"

I'll increase the timeout on the forum to prevent this. I checked and its working for me.

turbo_911

Reaction score
Seems like all the issues that were addressed before are fixed and working fine for me.

As for speed, yes it is a bit faster but that's also due to newer server upgrade :)

Thanks guys for hard work and keeping the site running :)

Narftastic

Reaction score
Just noticed that when i type in 6thgenaccord.com it doesnt go to the homepage, it goes to the forum page thing....as if i press forum on the left side..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back