Frankensteins Official Thread

Discussion in 'Members Rides' started by capsidx, May 14, 2017.

1. capsidx

capsidx Well-Known Member

I mean we’re comparing apples to coconuts here. You’re comparing a 4.8 liter to a 1.9 liter lol. Of course youd make way more power NA. The argument was stock for stock, or basic bolt ons vs basic bolt ons. You’d lose lol. But if we were talking about forced Induction it could go either way. However, I’m not going to be boosting this motor. I’m going all motor until I feel it’s adequate and stopping. Handling wise, it could go either way with suspension. I could lose to anything if you put enough time and funds into it.

2. CDsDontBurn

CDsDontBurn Well-Known Member

Hahaha, yea. Not even apples to oranges here!

Well, if it gives you a reference point, when I had it running a couple years ago after having done the intake manifold and cam swap, I was able to take on a 2007-ish Nissan Maxima from a red light....and win! Basically, the guy was being an douchebag and wanting to make an illegal lane change and I didn't let him have any of that.

But that in itself is also apples to coconuts as the Maxima is heavier than any CG ever could be. I only bring that up because the Maxima has a v6.

Still though, I'd like to see where we stand with each other on stock for stock or bolt ons to bolt ons.

3. capsidx

capsidx Well-Known Member

Glad we’re not arguing like children and conversing like adults :lawl: do you have Instagram? Or email? Surely you have email. I would think even a homeless person in 2019 has an email address

NSWDoc likes this.
  4. NSWDoc

NSWDoc Well-Known Member

5. CDsDontBurn

CDsDontBurn Well-Known Member

Right? :lawl:

If I can figure out how to send you a PM with this new forum layout, I'll send you that info. But, it's pretty simple, I'm sure you can figure it out, lol.