Free to a good home: Rescued cats and kittens

dvilla5506

Reaction score
Love cats too but I have 2 and 3 kittens somebody stole my other those bastards I hope their appendix explodes on them......hope u don't have to give them to shelter in the end they will be put to sleep :(

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
momo is just tsundere.

yup, she is... just takes time for her to warm up to u

Love cats too but I have 2 and 3 kittens somebody stole my other those bastards I hope their appendix explodes on them......hope u don't have to give them to shelter in the end they will be put to sleep :(

yeah, i'm trying to avoid the shelter if possible... if u know anyone, pass this info along :)

98acclude

Reaction score
aww! good luck! I hope they all find homes... I do the same thing all of my cats have all be strays... my newest kitten Fuzz we rescued him out of my girlfriend's dad's wall. We had to bottle feed him and train him how to go to the bathroom on his own cause i guess their mom's make them pee n stuff til they're old enough to do it by themselves... but it's been fun... we got him when he was less than a week old!

I feel for teh kittehs! I'd take one if I could but I cant at the moment. :(

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Hmm Giant and Sasuke look cool. If only my girlfriend hadn't just gotten me a kitten a month and a half ago. :(

Good luck man. If you can't find a good home let me know.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
Roy's sellin kittahs?

cathazpaws.gif

Back