Gradfien's 99 accord turbo sedan EX (56k)

Discussion in 'Members Rides' started by Gradfien, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Gradfien

Gradfien Active Member

I dont like the color either Im thinking royal blue. But it does need the bumper modded to look the way I want I would like to make the grill a similar shape to the 2013+ lexus cars. Hp goal is anything under 300hp 250 is a little more realistic.

2. capsidx

capsidx Well-Known Member

You mean that really big wide open mouth look? Lol

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

3. Gradfien

Gradfien Active Member

Something like this but with black honycomb pattern instead of chrome and more of a wide to narrow then straight down for a bit then back wide instead of wide narow wide.[​IMG]

4. capsidx

I can't really picture than on the 6th gen but I won't know until you or someone else does it lol. I think it would be unique for sure.

5. Gradfien

Gradfien Active Member

All I know is if I had the time and moey I would try to make this car what I call a reaper(sleeper and ricer combined) like the kid of car that a hellcat owner would see and say RICE!!! And then get smoked when the light turns green.
    If I had a few million laying around I'd probably make a four door accord into a awd mid engine supercar.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  6. capsidx

Sounds like my plan for Frankenstein

7. Blazinqwickly

Blazinqwickly Well-Known Member

In reference to your quote" I like the car it is just too much of a money pit right now I just can't seem to quit modifying."

You have got to realize on thing about life, everyone is addicted to something and who out there is not filling some hole of sorts? :)

The devil from South Park actually explain this perfectly and if you listen, there is nothing wrong with what you or doing or anyone else for that matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B29YStCYorY

Lol, cheers.

8. Gradfien

Gradfien Active Member

I probably shouldn't turn a members ride thread into a theological discussion but it's kinda my thread.
    Let me just start out by saying I grew up under a rock. Most people see that as a bad thing but I think it actually gives a more broad view of what most people think is normal.

What I basicly heard was everybody gets addicted and kills themself while trying to fill the hole inside, so there is no reason to worry about it.
    I find the concept of taking advice from the devil laughable. But i also find southpark to be amazingly accurate in predicting what the devil wants you to think.

I will counter whith a quote from a older man who has a lot more life experience than me.

"Every man is created with a God sized hole in his heart."

I have found this to be true in my life. The funny thing is, because God is the only thing that can actually fill the hole that I know of, when he is there there is no room for anything else. Unless it is part of his will.
    I have found my car has come in to the hole so God leaves and it becomes partially empty again. I hope you can understand why I am not ok with having an addiction.

For the atheists out there If there is no God, I would rather believe a lie and be content than know the truth and be miserable.

Edit:
    I hope I don't hurt anyone's feelings that is not my intent I do want everyone who reads this to know from my experience the hole can be filled it is not easy but it is worth far more than anything. I also request that you take the time to think about what I am saying without tainting it with a preconceived notion of what Christianity is.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
  9. Gradfien

Gradfien Active Member

So With my new exhaust manifold the turbo would hit the front motor mount
    so Im wondering if a torque damper would be a good enough replacement or not. Has anybody done this I think I have seen a pic of it but I am not sure.

[​IMG][​IMG]

10. Gradfien

Gradfien Active Member

I painted my intake grey and did what I would call a stage 1/2 port and polish(80 grit sand paper untill a little shiny) I am prepping to paint my fuel rail and cant decide between blue or black especially because i am thinking about repainting my valve cover blue. Leaning towards black cause I dont want to over-do the blue. Injectors blue possibly valve cover blue.[​IMG]