h22 swap help ( IAC)

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Problem is that my car idle bounces, and then catches. Sometimes, it bounces but won't catch and it dies. Then I restart the car, and it just dies because idle falls too low. This usually happens at stoplights and if the car is out of gear. Not always, but recently it's been doing it a lot. Really pissing me off.

Drift

Reaction score
And what have you done to try to fix it so far?

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
I haven't done anything to try and fix it yet, because I really don't like the aspect of trial and error when it comes to IACV tweaking. If anyone can help me figure out which wire to repin, that would help - I don't know how to read those damn diagrams. If this doesn't work then I'll have to get physical and remove the valve and swap in another one. This would require breaking the seal, and then sealing off the area again around the valve. This is why I would like to try alternatives such as the wire issue before digging into the hardware part.

Drift

Reaction score
The OBDI IACV is pretty simple. The Yel/Blk wire is a power wire (12v source) and the other wire should go to Pin A9 in the ecu. Need pics?

Are there any CELs currently?

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Pics would be super duper amazing, and mad rep awaits successful completion :thumbsup:

Nope, haven't gotten any CEL's at all since I converted/boosted.

Drift

Reaction score
Do you want pictures of the actual wires? or will wiring diagrams work?

Back