Hey guys!

nexTOme

Reaction score
well.....if you are completely looking for performance from our car.....id say go for forced induction.....if not, find yourself a better platform...

our car's perfect for everything imo...bit of performance/comfort/look/convinience/whatever you name it....

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Exactly.

You can't upgrade the V-tec, it's just there. What you can do is add regular bolt ons such as headers, catback exhaust, and cold air intake. Those will not give you serious power, but it will be increasingly fun. Like nextome said, our cars aren't monsters but they have just enough of everything in a good balance.

If you want to get hp outta the f23, then you need to boost - or do an engine swap, and boost on top of that.

First thing I would do is throw that auto tranny off a bridge ;)

Oh, and post up some pics!

Bond4387

Reaction score
Ok I'll add some pics soon, but I'm warning you, its bone stock lol.

The only thing I've done to it so far just for fun is the tint :)

As far as bolt-ons go, I'm definitely going for the intake first, and then most likely exhaust. Any suggestions as to what makes you guys happy?? I'm just looking for a good deep tone, nothing too ricey (if that's a thing i should search i'm sorry, i just thought i'd ask it now lol)

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
In terms of an intake.. I would 100% recommend an Injen intake - a convertable one as well, that can covert between a short ram intake and a cold air intake extension. It has an incredible tone! It even has a little vacuum noise when you throttle it because it's just lovin the air. It is a little pricey.. but in my opinion it was worth every penny. That is what I run on my car and I love it.

Of course ebay intakes will do the job as well.. but I didn't want to settle for those. You can even make one yourself lol, it's basic principles ;)

Bond4387

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who's welcomed me and given me some great advice!
I can't wait to get my car to what I want it to be.

.....now all I have to do is find some money....lol :thinking:

nexTOme

Reaction score
ummmm id say drop it first before you do n e thing....:p

Back