Horray new dyno numbers come look

theaccordian

Reaction score
Hlover said:
Ok man let me ask you this are you rich or do you have a job that pays you a hole lot of money? You say that money is not a priority well you know what you are sadly mistaken because money is a priority. You know I hate when people say stuff like that because some of us have bust are a$$ to make what little money we have. You know saying that comment makes you sound like a spoiled little rich white boy that has mommy and daddy to give him every thing that he wants. I cant say that you are but that is the way you are coming across to me. Also you say that its a waste of money to try and mod a 3,000+lbs family car well let me ask you this why do you do it. I think the answer to that question at least from my point of view is that we do it for two reason. One because we love accords like me and two because that is what we can afford right now. Besides who cares if it is family sedan pretty much every car out their is a family car because to be a true sports car it would have to be a two door and a two seat er car. so that is my point I think that it is best to try to go the cheap way but the right way to be able to accomplish our goals because most of us dont have rich parents or make 1000 dollars a week and have no bills to pay.

dude, you totally missed my point. I am no way making a personal statment against you or your financial situaition. I was arguing agaionst the cnent of your post, nowhere did I attack you as a person. I dont know why you took it that way. and no... im not a spoiled little rich white boy, im far from it. first of all im not spoiled, im definately not white (are you assuming only white people can be rich and spoiled), and im definetely not rich. :D

In fact you actally proved my point on accident. You said you mod your accord because you love it. Even though according to you, youre not rich, and it takes money to mod. where you can get a cheaper faster car or not mod it at all and save money.

This is the point I was trying to make. Some people like the permanent power and the process of builiding their engine, they dont do it becuae one cost less than the other. They know its cheaper to go with nitrous but they still choose to spend more money, even though its not rational, to build their motor. Because they "love" it and have a passion for it.

Same thing with your situation, you mod your accord becaue you love it. Even though its not rational because you can spend the same money on a lighter cheaper car and be even faster. But you still choose to mod the accord because you love it. Thats why people choose to build because they love it, no matter how irrational or stupid financial wise it is. This is the same reason why people choose the hard more expensive route over the cheapersone. I hope you see the parallel im trying to make here.

Last edited:

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
k guys let's try and keep this on topic, feel free to make a new thread if you want to continue the nitrous vs. turbo discussion (but keep it polite)

theaccordian

Reaction score
damnit demon5spd where you at? get back to us on your specs and the NA dyno plot.

Im tired of this debate.

Twobit

Reaction score
Good luck with your auto tranny with shootin your nos. 300hp on a stock 6th gen. Trannys suck to begin with then you're going to put 300 at the crank with rocket fuel? Bad decision. Im not bashin nos, I personally wouldn't do it unless I was tryin to break 1k hp or somethin on a supra....not a little blast of speed for a accord

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Twobit said:
Good luck with your auto tranny with shootin your nos. 300hp on a stock 6th gen. Trannys suck to begin with then you're going to put 300 at the crank with rocket fuel? Bad decision. Im not bashin nos, I personally wouldn't do it unless I was tryin to break 1k hp or somethin on a supra....not a little blast of speed for a accord

Umm.the dude's name is Demon5spd...dunno where you got auto from. Rocket fuel, where'd you get that from? From your post it seems like you have limited knowledge of what you can use nitrous for.

Quicksilvercord

Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:
Umm.the dude's name is Demon5spd...dunno where you got auto from. Rocket fuel, where'd you get that from? From your post it seems like you have limited knowledge of what you can use nitrous for.

+1

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
nevermind, i'm not going to add to this boiling pot. SOMEONE PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, IT'S MAKING MY FRIENDS HURT EACH OTHER!!!
:p

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Egi7 said:
Iam still waiting on the detailed engine specs for his 189hp dyno pull. It really interests me.
same here, on a side note think your signature is big enough?

Egi7

Reaction score
shavedaccord said:
same here, on a side note think your signature is big enough?

YEA....................lol ill resize it ;)

Back