How to tint the back lights..DIY

DaSmittyman

Reaction score
alright little update i re did one of my tail lights and it came out perfect lol now just gotta re do the center piece yaaaaaa

yoseppi

Reaction score
Where is the best current place to buy Pactra racing finish everyone is using? Can't find it at any stores, and not really finding a definite source online.

Anyone know a valid link where i could order some cans?

Thanks guys.

Cpyro

Reaction score
Look for hobby shops in ur area. R/C shops and junk

OneLoud00Accord

Reaction score
So when i get bored I just read through threads, and im surprised every tint job on here has been done with that pactra stuff more or less.

The first time i did mine i used some spray tint from a hobby store, decent stuff but it faded some after a year.

About two months ago I had my buddy spray them out of his gun with a mix of clear coat and black paint, and they look absolutely amazing. All we did before spraying was clean them really good and I know for sure they wont fade since its car paint with like 6 layers because he mixes it so light.

Idk just thought Id throw that idea out there for anyone who has or know someone who has a paint gun.

750chop

Reaction score
Ok, i must have done mine the hard way then, i did my 86 suburban and 07 mustang by mixing black toner into clear coat and sprayed it thinned out until they were as dark as i wanted them. They look pitch black until you hit the lights and then you cant tell there was anything ever done to them

Back