I love special K :)

knifedag007

Reaction score
If your going turbo on a stock motor the CR/Element/Accord K24's come with the lowest compression. I would do a K24A2 from the TSX if I had a EK K20 head is not worth dumping the TSX head really. If you can find a long block for a good price it's the best overall motor to work with if your doing a simple swap. K20's are still a bit more and having a 2.4L is the way I would go, power is about the same stock with more TQ but it won't rev as high as a K20.

yeah ive been looking into this swap for years...just am now getting to where I have a stable job with a sufficient income to eventually go all out.
Interested to see how this turns out

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
More mount progress.....

Time to take apart the trans case and get it ready for powdercoating, more work ahead in the next few days just waiting on parts.

Dre032.jpg

Dre033.jpg

Dre034.jpg

Last edited:

Drift

Reaction score
We just had a K24/k20 hybrid with 12.5:1 and huge cams on the dyno. I currently holds our NA HP record with 234whp.

Dre, that gives you something to shoot for.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
That's some great numbers man I know DENT is always doing big things, I still can't forget about the trip when we went over there and you showed me all these cool projects. I'm going to the turbo route but NA that's pretty damn good.

Drift

Reaction score
Thats cool. We've had some crazy turbo k series there too.

Here is a dead stock K24 out of a CRV with a GT30r on 9psi.

NickAudleeK24turbocivic.jpg

mraw112

Reaction score
Pretty cool swap. Im supprised more people are doing a k24 swap when they seem to be reaching prices of an f series. Also what axles are you using? Im sorry if you mentioned it already, I just dont want to dig through 26 pages.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Last edited:

mrm1ke02

Reaction score
wow. i've been missin out on alot of things. this thread's been goin on for almost about a year. and my car hasnt been running for 1 and a half year haha. let me know how it turns out when you're done. with just the wiring and axles. maybe when you're done i'll actually do mine... that's if i keep my car. ahahha keep up the good work!

Back