It lives once again! Dyno Content Included!

EmMinODaGreaT

Reaction score
congrats on the numbers, what are you tryin to do beat me :) lol... my only question is why is the graph from 5-7 k rpm instead of a normal run 2k + ? also are you reving to 7 on stock bottom end, and i hope you have a back up motor, depending on how you beat it she wont hold up too long

Erik123456789

Reaction score
lol nah not trying to beat anyone, I just wanted something safe. I'm sure it will last, I blew three motors at 14 psi with a completely stock motor revving up to 7300 rpm constantly approximately once every 6-7 months and the only thing I ever broke was the ringlands, forged pistons and arp head studs should be able to hold ONE extra pound. I know what I'm doing lol, or else I wouldn't be doing it. :jae: Why do you say that though I'm curious, did yours break with my exact same set-up?

Last edited:

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
^Yea I thought the reasoning behind upgrading to forged internals was to make the ring lands and everything stronger? why waste 1000$+ if there just like OEM? or am I miss-reading or judging your statement James?

edit: Nvm your talking about him reving to 7k?

Erik123456789

Reaction score
Lol yea, I usually drive pretty calm and on the highway I drive around 65 (3500ish rpms) so I haven't really noticed if its any worse than how I had it before.

Back