My 2000 Front end;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bax

Reaction score
Cheap free, and personally better than stock. I dont really care what you people think, i just like it for what it is. I always though thats what a persons love for cars was about... your own opinion... not whats others think

Then why are you here?

Narftastic

Reaction score
I respect that u dont care what others think but sometimes in life u gotta listen to ppl cuz IMO this is a big fail. sorry bro.....

jvirusvirus

Reaction score
^ :lolhitting: Should just have done black housing,But mmeehhh your taste...... dddaaammnnn! how does it look with the lights on!? Looks dark as hell lol

hirichard

Reaction score
Then why are you here?
he's probably here to read up on diy's and all that, i don't get why people care about what others think about their car, if the owner likes it then that's what should matter. Don't get all smart asking why he's here just cause he doesn't care about others opinions.

Don't hate its his car

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

THIS

Sent from my LAPTOP using FireFox

Bax

Reaction score
I'm not getting smart, I'm just wondering. I see people all the time post pictures, then as soooon as someone starts the negative comment train, the OP says "idgaf its my car i do wut i want wit MAH carr"

I just thought the whole reason to post pics of your ride was to get other people's opinion/show off your modifications...which would mean caring what others think.

Just my .02, not trying to argue. :D

hirichard

Reaction score
i agree you're just giving your .02cents but that comment wasn't needed. last time i checked this forum was welcoming and pretty much like a family, why make other members feel unwelcome?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back