My G23

chaby_91

Reaction score
i agree ... who cares about a g23, i'm euro r h22a and i wish i would have just boosted the **** out of the F ... but no i wanted a rare euro r motor ... **** originality is sometimes overrated, just go for big power ...

well you have the most powerful engine if you wanna boost it...

as for the f23 VTEC, it's still the eco vtec and not the performance VTEC like H22's

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
well you have the most powerful engine if you wanna boost it...

as for the f23 VTEC, it's still the eco vtec and not the performance VTEC like H22's

yea but i could have just picked up a h22a block and built it for boost ... which is what i'd have to do with the euro r in order to boost it anyway ... o'well live and learn i guess :doh:

imaricer:)

Reaction score
yea but i could have just picked up a h22a block and built it for boost ... which is what i'd have to do with the euro r in order to boost it anyway ... o'well live and learn i guess :doh:

dude who cares? you have a bad *** swap and car to go with it, save for boost. then, you sir, own. lol

maddmatt02

Reaction score
^

A boosted G23 would be only worth it if it had VTEC, and as far as I can recall it hasn't happened reliably yet. There have been attempts and maybe successes in the past with G23 VTEC (Someone add to this if they know of any success stories), but it is a rare rare phenomenon which is a niche for research and development towards greater reliability in this topic.

wait, I thought that was the whole point, throwing on the H22 head and having a DOHC VTEC engine? or do you just mean noone has built a G23 AND boosted it successfully?

because a few posts down from yours someone asked about the G23 being non VTEC and nobody has corrected them yet...

Back