Nichols94's 2003 (Supercharged) Jaguar XKR

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
the looks pretty good btw, it has some nice things to start with...the stance needs a fixing though...it has promise if done correctly

BUT (and there is always a but).....it's British! (and a Ford era Jag at that), and if the OP has to pay to maintain it (which I suspect he won't), this should end rather quickly.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I'm a huge Jag fan, love the pre-92 XJS and of course its predecessor E-Type. Not a big fan of Ford era XK's, S-Types, etc. Though the coupe you posted, which is actually a Silverstone ed., was a step in the right direction.

Thumbsdown to being handed this car though. Treat it well.

Last edited:

dcmystery21

Reaction score
I love the hyped-up description of the performance features.

Definately not the nicest car on the forum.

...Don't wreck it.

A less egotistical OP will give you more friendly replies. But this has already been covered...

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
This reminds of kids who spend their financial aid money on their cars and think they're the **** when some of us actually work for ours. :poke:

slowaccord

Reaction score
it needs some 20x9 and 20x11 and lowered a bit. its a badass car but it dents easily do to its bodylines.

take care of it. It's one of my fav cars!

Chris Vu

Reaction score
In MY opinion my car is better. My stance > yours, and the fact that I bought the car myself, and worked on it myself, makes it that much better. Some high school kid tried to race me in his A4, so I glanced over and told him to have his dad buy him a car in the same class, then maybe .. then I rolled up my windows and drove away :p Also, I don't care much about being supercharged and whatnot. I don't race. I would love to be boosted tho, just to have :D Contradictory, but still, my opinion. Nice gift tho !

BTW, why are you on an accord forum ?

Last edited:

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score
i personally thinks there is at least 5, 6 gens on hear that are better then that jag, to much of an old man car imo, i would rather drive a primer grey ford pinto then a jag. cool your dad gave it you i guess, is this your first car? and i also wonder why are you on an accord forum?

Back