OFFICIAL CanAm Meet 2009

drey

Reaction score
Hope you all made it in safely, I unfortunately could not make the trip due to work issue but I hope you guys have fun. I know my old motor will be in one of your engine bays lol, take many pics of the meet also.

dre, saw the engine in one of the cars. :thumbsup:

t.blackaccord

Reaction score
CRUISE WAS AWESOME
i am glad i didnt miss it.

it was great to meet kevin, justin, carrie, and the others we had buffet with at the end of the cruise. I really DONT KNOW how i got home safely...i dont even remember driving home...but i did...

CarrieLynn

Reaction score
CRUISE WAS AWESOME
i am glad i didnt miss it.

it was great to meet kevin, justin, carrie, and the others we had buffet with at the end of the cruise. I really DONT KNOW how i got home safely...i dont even remember driving home...but i did...

yea, we had a great time....
We may have gotten a little loud at that buffet dinner hahahaha sorry about that we are just silly!

CarrieLynn

Reaction score
For all of you who didn't go......................you should have.

We had a great turnout and the meet was a blast.

I still don't like Canada though.......I miss CT.

Stupid Monopoly money...........

hahahah monopoly money, you were trying so hard to convert your damn $8.89 or whatever it was so you didn't have to bring Canadian $ home.

Oh well, I LOVE CANADA!!! I am sooooooo going back! I got loonies and toonies lmfao

t.blackaccord

Reaction score
loud? not at all!
greatful for you guys to come up

we need to do an american side meet!

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
^^^ YES!

I'm already throwing around ideas, and I know Justin is too.

It was cool to be able to put faces to a lot of names, and the people up there were some of the coolest guys I've been around in a long time. I know I'm going to forget to put in a lot of ppl, but it was especially great to meet Derek, G, Sagar, Mickey, Rich, Matt and Mike from Montreal, Andy and Tory from Ohio, Jonas, Drey, Raul, the list goes on and on....

Derek, Sagar, and G you guys are awesome. They did one hell of a job with everything. It's hard to organize and plan everything out with poeple coming from all over, and the timing of so many different meet-up spots, and cruise stops. I can't thank the TAC guys enough. I hope they get some good sleep cuz I know they didn't this past weekend. Dedication FTW.

Last edited:

t.blackaccord

Reaction score
i really need to make up for the sleep.
i was sleep driving saturday night. but luckily my car and i made it home safe

Millz

Reaction score
had to stop for coffee with a couple guys we were cruising home with

next year, i am NOT getting wasted the night before :run:

matty2013

Reaction score
Next year the girlfriends are staying home, they ruined our evening Saturday since they wanted us to take them out for dinner and not be around car people, and Saturday morning was a whole other ordeal:argue:
Definately bringin my car next year

Back